IGNORED

Enteresting Evening in Cape Coral FL

jrsain

The first bike night of the season and the wife and I ride down for a short look around and dinner. We park the bike and start walking when we see a Pearl White RSTD and a 1st gen. Venture, so I decide to move our 07 RSTD and park it beside the White RSTD. When I got back the owners of the two bikes were there. So I parked the bike and start talking with them when I said hey there is another RSTD then the Venture owner said there was six of us there with-in 20 feet of each other all RSTD with exception of the 1st gen. Venture. I thought this was a nice showing for the Royal Star bikes, when I had a VTX we could never seem to get a group committed to getting together.

Soooo, is there going to be more new members here on the site???

The two people (husband w/1st Gen. Venture and wife w/06 RSTD) I talked with had knowledge of the three sites that I am on. Venturerider.Org, StarBikeForum and Royal Star Venture and Tour Deluxe Forum-Delphi forums. So I didn't do any selling nor did I get real names or user names; we just had small talk about our bikes.

The following link is for Ft Myers and it is just as big and possibly a nicer venue due to them shutting down the Historic Downtown area, too many restaurants with outdoor dining to mention and always at least three bands. There also seems to be a lot of energy down town during this time. The interesting thing about these two events is I've been going to them for about 4-5 years and have yet to hear of any problems/trouble!

http://www.downtownfortmyersbikenight.com/

It may be fun to get a group of us together earlier in the day for a Meet & Greet and then ride in together. Otherwise it always seems that we never get hooked up when we all get there.

• 2 months later...

So Florida Folks, Lets See if we can make a weekend out of it!! From Jerry's link the next Downtown Fort Myers Bike Night is Saturday January 14, 2012 and Brake Pads Cancer Benefit Poker Run for his friend is scheduled for Sunday January 15, 2012. There are more details on Brake Pads event in the Other Clubs/events section. I have room if anyone wants to overnight and do both. Link to Brake Pad's event thread http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=65530

RSTDdog

Edited by RSTDdog

• 3 weeks later...