IGNORED

Where is skydoc_17

GolfVenture

I have been corresponding with Skydoc about some other parts, I know that he is currently quite busy at work and it sounded like it may be at least a month until things slow down for him. He will get back to you when he gets a free moment.

Hey All,

As was mentioned, I am working a 12 hour a day, 7 day a week, "Death March" shift at my new (Since April of 2011) Job. I am working for a Petro Company involved in the manufacture of pumping and measuring equipment for the Petro Industry. We are currently supplying contractors with equipment for the Marcellus "Fracking" project currently going on in PA. Not to mention that my property has been under water for the last month as a result of the hurricanes and constant rain that has fallen in this area. After my 12+ hour shift, I have been sand bagging the "Little Creek" that has turned into the mighty Mississippi River since the storms started. Since I am basically "living at work", and can't take cell phone calls, and have received so many, my phone is now dumping many missed calls. I promise you that I am not ignoring anyone! There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to get everything done. I haven't even had time to re list the ads in the Classifieds that were lost last month. I have clutch kits in stock, S.S. De Link Line Sets, Fuse Box Kits, Progressive Fork Springs, and MKI and MKII Block Off Plates as well. I can still order parts directly from Yamaha, sharing my Jobber discount with the VR.ORG Members, I just have a VERY SMALL amount of time to do these things because I am up at 2:30 AM and get home around 5:00PM. You are welcome to PM, email or call between 5 and 10 PM, and I will do my very best to answer all of your questions. As will anyone who has spoken to me will attest to, If you can get a hold of me, I will do all in my power to help you with what ever project you are working on. Please be patient with me, and I will do my best to help you.

Thanks for thinking of me, it is greatly appreciated.:thumbsup2:

Earl