IGNORED

Utah biker saved by crowd

XV1100SE

I'm with Yammer on this one - for me I am glad everything worked - and the biker was saved - and I guess happy there was the video - but just me personally I think the guy should have put down that video phone - and helped the others. Just something about that rubbed me the wrong way - oh well - maybe the nature of our culture these day - just glad everyone is safe.

... but just me personally I think the guy should have put down that video phone - and helped the others. Just something about that rubbed me the wrong way - oh well - maybe the nature of our culture these day - just glad everyone is safe.

According to a news report I heard there were college students making some sort of video in the building near where the crash occurred and they pointed the camera out the window. From the angle I don't believe they were on the ground floor.

The car is a BMW and according to the local news here in Utah the Biker ran into the car.I saw him on Fox 13 news tonight giving thanks to all who saved him.There are almost no marks on him.!!!! I go down whereing all my gear and come out with a broken wrist ribs and dizzy spells go figure.I am glad he is going to be alright with only minor injuries.

This was on a Internet news source (CNN associate):

The man Curtis believes to be the driver appears in the video dressed in a dark suit. He stood a little off to the side from the group and did not help lift the car, the video shows. After Wright is pulled from underneath the vehicle, the man in the suit walks over to look at the motorcyclist.

"He was in a shock," Curtis said about the driver, adding that any possible charges related to the traffic accident are pending.

complete article:

http://www.news8000.com/money/Bystanders-rescue-motorcycle-driver-trapped-under-burning-car/-/336/1322276/-/sh1hnx/-/index.html

The guy was like the former Gov. of Alabama that had a wreck and said he had to "lay it down to avoid a bad wreck", old wives tale, you speed up when you lay it down.

tew47

Another wives tale, you do not "speed up" when you lay a bike down, you slow down slower.:big-grin-emoticon:

BOO