IGNORED

We're all OK... :)

muffinman

Hello, Everyone!

I spoke with Jeff this morning and he asked me to post a Note on the Forum to let everyone know that he and Margaret and everyone else in the area are doing fine after the storm.

They are without electricity, as the utility turned it off yesterday morning around 9 AM, but they do have a generator. They have no land line phone and no internet, hence the request for me to give you an update.

BlackJack

I tried calling this morning to see how they fared, but got voicemail on both phones, glad they are ok, knowing muffin isnt going to leave all his bikes behind unless they tie him up and cart him and mini out,,,,of course they dont know about mini's arsenal..........:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:I sure wouldnt want to face off with her.....:starz::starz:

Thanks for posting this info Terry. Glad Muffin man and Mini are okay...My Father lives on the coast in New Jersey, I Talked to him before the storm, he told me he wasn't going anywhere. The loss of communication sucks you just think the worst but hope for the best. it took me until 3:00pm today to get a hold of him.. It turned out to be all good where he is..:cool10:

Glad to hear they are ok. We didn't have any hurricane here and we still lost our internet today...about 6 hrs or so...

Hang in there muffinman and mini...praying you get your power back soon.

Patti and Don:fingers-crossed-emo

I am sure thankful we didn't get the 100+ MPH winds they had predicted. We got heavy rains and 30 to 70 mph winds for what seemed like for ever. It started early Sat. and lasted ALL DAY. There were more trees and power lines down than I can ever remember from pass hurricanes. We lost elt power Saturday morning about 7:00 and just got it back at 10:00 AM today, and we are some of the lucky ones.

Earl

PS

I sure missed being able to get on the site.

Has anyone talked to Authur? And thanks for the updates.

RandyA

Didn't talk to him today, he had to work yesterday. We were waiting on the same sub station to get started. So his power should have come on when ours did. Was a pain we had no downed lines and still didn't get power till today. Had to wait on another electric company before ours could turn us back on.

Actually I was wondering how the folks up north are. Seems like lots of water damage due to flooding up there.

Margaret

We finaly got power back on at the shop. Progress Energy sent out robo calls stating no electric till Thursday 12:45. Guess we got lucky as power was restored 3 days ahead of schedule. Still no internet/cable at home. Glad to see everyone's OK.

BEER30