IGNORED

What we do when we have snow!!!!!!

Just-Jack

Ok we woke this morning with almost a foot of snow and both of us having the day off so what else could we do but go out and have fun.....I hear that doing donuts is even better in the snow. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! We already have and now were inside warming up

Jessie and Jackhttp://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z157/jackjess4/th_snowfun006.jpg

This is Jack and our oldest daughter Becky

Dang that wud be fun!!!

We don't get a lot of snow around here (at least not at this sea level altitude) but we got some a week ago so here's what we did..... dang!!!... I got so wrapped up in the fun of it, I almost ruined the chili by overcookin it that day!

The next day it warmed up and all the snow was gone and Mr Snowman was nuthin but a lump of wet snow on the ground, his hair, eyes, nose, and coat buttons just layin there in the grass...

I wish the snow that we got was the packing snow but it is the fluffy kind we could only hope that it dont rain anytime soon

The next thing to build is a ice skating rink......now where did I put that big tarp.....anybody got an extra one laying around

Jessie

You guys have all the fun, I have not seen any snow in about 14 years around Mobile. Are you'all lucky

Luckly is not the word that I call it but I will keep it PG for the sight.............I hate to drive in this stuff but I do this 45 minute drive everyday back and forth to work....`Oh Yes we have a lot of fun in the snow wish I could ship you some for Christmas...know any drivers that are willing drive a refridgerator truck full of snow to your neck of the woods???

Jessie:2133:

Squid

where are you going???? Is there enough room in the suitcase for me???

Jessie

There's always room, but you'll have to thumb it from Mississippi, thats when the bike comes out and we start to ride it instead of the 'Burban.

Destination is secret, but we'll be seeing Lonna's mother and twin sisters :banana:

....did I mention I was ready to go right now :whistling:

There's always room, but you'll have to thumb it from Mississippi, thats when the bike comes out and we start to ride it instead of the 'Burban.

Destination is secret, but we'll be seeing Lonna's mother and twin sisters :banana:

....did I mention I was ready to go right now :whistling:

Well you can just drop me off in Mississippi since that is where my sister lives and you can pick me up on the way back through...Im ready to go as of yesterday.

Jessie:2132:

Well you can just drop me off in Mississippi since that is where my sister lives and you can pick me up on the way back through...Im ready to go as of yesterday.

Jessie:2132:

I was ready to go a month ago, but I gotta wait for Brad....I can't ride the bike by myself:) Jess, pack your bags, and be her by tomorrow afternoon, we got room in the suburban!

• 2 weeks later...