IGNORED

Cody International thoughts

Carbon_One

To start off here I want to thank Condor & Lone Eagle & whomever their helpers were for a great International Rally this year. It wasn't only a great location chosen but a well run one from start to finish. Least ways it sure looked like it but I'm sure they'll say otherwise. :thumbsup2::clap2:Good job guys.

Well it looks like we were the last to arrive back home. Got in late afternoon yesterday in fact. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones as is the case in most of these rallies & M&E's we go to. Unfortunately for me I didn't get to ride much or hang out with everyone as much as I would of liked to. That due to me pulling a muscle in my back while en route to Cody. Bad enough to require a side trip to the ER in Sioux Falls for medicial relief. :headache: I did manage to get in a couple day rides, one to Cooke City vie the Chief Joseph highway and another from West Yellowstone to the south entrance of Yellowstone & back (after the rally was over), besides a a couple short rides in town during the rally. Going back again is going to be on my bucket list as thats such a great part of country to ride a bike in.

I'll post up what few pics I managed to take later. Lots to do here to get caught up after being gone 2 1/2 weeks. Stacks of mail (hopefully mostly junk mail), yard work, etc

Larry

To start off here I want to thank Condor & Lone Eagle & whomever their helpers were for a great International Rally this year. It wasn't only a great location chosen but a well run one from start to finish. Least ways it sure looked like it but I'm sure they'll say otherwise. :thumbsup2::clap2:Good job guys.

Well it looks like we were the last to arrive back home. Got in late afternoon yesterday in fact. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones as is the case in most of these rallies & M&E's we go to. Unfortunately for me I didn't get to ride much or hang out with everyone as much as I would of liked to. That due to me pulling a muscle in my back while en route to Cody. Bad enough to require a side trip to the ER in Sioux Falls for medicial relief. :headache: I did manage to get in a couple day rides, one to Cooke City vie the Chief Joseph highway and another from West Yellowstone to the south entrance of Yellowstone & back (after the rally was over), besides a a couple short rides in town during the rally. Going back again is going to be on my bucket list as thats such a great part of country to ride a bike in.

I'll post up what few pics I managed to take later. Lots to do here to get caught up after being gone 2 1/2 weeks. Stacks of mail (hopefully mostly junk mail), yard work, etc

Larry

hey Larry, glad to hear you made it back home safe and sound. Was great to meet you and your wife!

-Rick & Nina

Thanks to all also. Also thanks to the guys and gals that rode with us. We had several nice rides, no one got in a hurry and we saw FANTASTIC scenery. Wish I could have met everyone but it's hard to get with everyone. I felt right at home.....even on my GOLDWING! Thanks Lowell for sharing our cabin. It was good to see him again. Tom and Debby

Thanks to all also. Also thanks to the guys and gals that rode with us. We had several nice rides, no one got in a hurry and we saw FANTASTIC scenery. Wish I could have met everyone but it's hard to get with everyone. I felt right at home.....even on my GOLDWING! Thanks Lowell for sharing our cabin. It was good to see him again. Tom and Debby

Tom,

Thanks for hauling the Shiner beer all the way from Texas for me.

And it was good visiting with you.

Randy

Tom,

Thanks for hauling the Shiner beer all the way from Texas for me.

And it was good visiting with you.

Randy

Never figured out why they call it Shiner Blonde.....Maybe if you drink enough you will fantasize a 22 year old Blonde is hangin on ya?? Randy I would do it again in a heartbeat..

Great Pics Larry. It's hard to find any place that is more majestic than the area surrounding Cody. It's a must do if anyone's serious about 2 wheel touring. :thumbsup2:

You got that right. I know for sure I'll get back there again and hopefully tour a lot more on 3 wheels instead of 4. Maybe not next year but for sure within the near future.

Some of the earlier pics were taken when we hooked up with Gary (99Silver) & Leslie around Mt. Rushmore, Custer's Park, Needle's Highway, Crazy Horse area

Larry

Edited by Carbon_One