IGNORED

Rick Butler and Carbon 1

wolfrider

Help, please. How in the heck do you get to the Member Vendor threads. I'm trying to get to Rick Butler and Carbon 1 's ads and contact info. I'm apparently not doing something right, I guess. I'd like to get my seat redone and a couple of things from Carbon 1. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Steve

Steve,

Click on the classifieds link at the top of the page, click again on Member Vendors and go into their names. If you dont see what your looking for, they both only have 1 item a piece up Larry has G2 armrests and Rick has thumb nuts posted. You can go into their profile and PM them and ask whatever questions you need answered. I did the above to make sure it worked and I had no issues getting to their ads. Let me know if you need further help.

Currently Don's having some issues with the classified section. Check here -- http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?threadid=62460

As to my previous ads, I still offer all the items that were listed thou not showing at the moment. Those being lift adapters, horn brackets & wiring harnesses, & crash bar braces. They'll all be back once Don chases those bugs away.

Either send me a pm or contact me thru my e-mail at lskeeks@wowway.com for info on ordering anything.

Thanks, Larry

Due to those problems, I have moved the classifieds to the forum. They are all listed at the bottom part of the discussion forum. All the new areas, including "Member Vendors" have been created. It is now just a matter of our members getting their ads re-posted to the new sections.