IGNORED

A place to lay his head...

Squidley

Some of the members here know that Rob Wynn (aamcotrans formerly) is en route back to Virginia. He just called me outside Montgomery Alabama and is heading towards Atlanta GA on I85. If anyone in that stretch of highway has a spare chunk of floor or such that he could use for the night could you please call or text him on his cell, the # is 540 671 9330. He is house broken and and besides just being ugly, is a decent fella, we've had him here at the house several times spending the night.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help him out :thumbsup2:

thanks Squidley for letting me now where hes at. Been waiting on a call form him and he called me just before I opened up this page. Looks like we will be putting him up some time tomorrow. And yeah folks he cant help the way god made his looks but he is just like sguid said house broken and all.

David

One way trip, me and Tx have agreed to part our ways!!

Really George?? You love it when I do that to you, that way if/when you fold, you Can tell Bobbi it was my fault!!

Thanks Squid and Grey, a huge help. Todays weather just sucked the life right out of me!

One way trip, me and Tx have agreed to part our ways!!

Really George?? You love it when I do that to you, that way if/when you fold, you Can tell Bobbi it was my fault!!

Thanks Squid and Grey, a huge help. Todays weather just sucked the life right out of me!

Ok, what's with the name change? Crap, now I have remember that Rob was Amacotrans, now 4T Valk, which I believe is Rob, but then Amacotrans was a GW guy and this 4t Valk is Valkerie.

I guess this can't be Rob, just an imposter that took over Amacotrans body.

:confused24::confused24::confused24:

Ok, what's with the name change? Crap, now I have remember that Rob was Amacotrans, now 4T Valk, which I believe is Rob, but then Amacotrans was a GW guy and this 4t Valk is Valkerie.

I guess this can't be Rob, just an imposter that took over Amacotrans body.

:confused24::confused24::confused24:

amaco?? that was a gas station!! aamcotrans, still him George! Bought the valk, and thats the truth truth.

love that commercial...:cool10:

What pie, have not seen one in months. :crying:

Here ya go George....

http://tim.rocketry.org/cooking/apple_pie/images/ApplePie11.jpg