IGNORED

Cody run

Black Owl

Okay... Will be heading out from here (Apple Valley, MN) about noon Friday, July 22. Will be trailering. Heading across on I-94. Should overnight around Bismarck, NoDak. Saturday morning to Glendive, MT. and then into Cody.

:15_8_211[1]::mytruck1:

Edited by Black Owl

Russell

Better check your map! I dont think 94 goes by Minot ole bean. It goes through the Bismarck ND for sure though. And from what I understand you best avoid Minot ND at all cost due to the flooding they experienced recently.

Our route is to be determined because of road closures all along the way until we get past the Souris (Rat in Minot) river valley.

We are leaving Friday afternoon and probably heading down 83 until we clear the bad areas...lookiing for a place to camp around 8 ish that night.

Edited by sarges46

Russell

Better check your map! I dont think 94 goes by Minot ole bean. It goes through the Bismarck ND for sure though. And from what I understand you best avoid Minot ND at all cost due to the flooding they experienced recently.

Our route is to be determined because of road closures all along the way until we get past the Souris (Rat in Minot) river valley.

We are leaving Friday afternoon and probably heading down 83 until we clear the bad areas...lookiing for a place to camp around 8 ish that night.

My error. Bismarck it is. Should arrive there some time around 7ish. Give me a call on the cell and will try and hook up with you.

My error. Bismarck it is. Should arrive there some time around 7ish. Give me a call on the cell and will try and hook up with you.

You got it....we might just be around that area around that time unless we head in a more westerly direction to get away from the flooding.

Hope your not trying to get your beauty sleep, aint gonna help !

Brad

Beauty sleep........ there ain't enough time in a day for enough beauty sleep for him!:stickpoke: :rotf::rotf::rotf: :buttkick:

Edited by Bubber

For anyone that cares here is how we are getting there.

Friday

Depart Brandon at 1pm-130pm heading towards Bismarck. So far staying at the KOA on Centennial Rd in Bismarck ND. We should be there by 7 ish.

Depart Bismarck Sat AM and head to Ranchester Wy.

I94 to Custer

Hwy 47 south to Hardin

Hwy 87 (I90) to Ranchester.

Arriving there around 7 ish Maybe earlier but hey whats the rush!

Camping in Ranchester.

Leaving Ranchester, Sunday on Hwy 14 to Cody

This is supposedly a 2.5 hr run. More like 3.5 on the bikes. It looks like a great road. Plus we also have to eat and I haven't counted time for that on either of my calculations.

Maybe we can get together for coffee or breakfast in Bismarck.

I will be at the Motel 6 (if they leave the light on for me). Then heading for Glendive, MT and down into Cody. Unless something happens on the road, going to try and get to Cody Saturday night.

I would like to push it all the way through in one long day. But, it shouldnt be too bad, provided the heat stays around 90 or below. Thats why I am leaving Regina ealry in the am, so I can get a good sized chunk of the trip done before the temps get up.

Brian