IGNORED

I realize I am an old fart now

tufftom4

In my younger days I delivered beer and liquor and when I went into a VFW or Legion I only saw old farts sitting around, well today I joined the American Legion so I must be an old fart.

USMC forever

Tom

Yes sir, you are an old fart now. Get used to it, you can make statements that would offend most people but they know that you are just an old fart and let it go.

:farmer:

In my younger days I delivered beer and liquor and when I went into a VFW or Legion I only saw old farts sitting around, well today I joined the American Legion so I must be an old fart.

USMC forever

Tom

Do you have a problem with that!!!!! :buttkick: :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::stickpoke:

USMC forever

Tom

I thought for a moment when I saw this that you had joined us OLD GEEZERS and got a GoldWing

Hey at 55 long john silver's qualifies.you for a 20% senior citizen discount.

How do I know this since I just turned 50? Daggum counter person gave me the discount, I have worn a well trimmed beard for decades only shaving it usually for a few days every couple of years to make sure my face was still there and confound the kids. But, I am a red head no grey on my head except for the chin area of my beard.

How she could of deduced my age based on my beard, well I shaved the next day and may just stay clean shaven for the next 5 years.

I doubt I can go that long but have to work through being prematurely classified a senior. I half laughed and was half depressed, when I realized what they did. My wife is having a field day with it though.

Bob