IGNORED

Happy Fourth of July!

Yama Mama

attachment.php?attachmentid=58274&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1309785226How are you spending your Fourth of July?

It is raining here this morning. This is the FOURTH day of the Newport Motorcycle Rally, so we hope it stops raining so we can go again today.There are fireworks tonight.

Whatever you do, have fun and be safe!

Yama Mama

well its a nice day here today last night was the fireworks show and it was verry nice.

in a few hours my sister and her husband will be haveing a cook out so i will head there for the day. we will be getting my aunt out of the nurseing home for a few hours to spend with us. she,s starting to forget who some of us are but thats ok. so every one enjoy the day and happy fourth of july

We put a couple hundred miles on the bike today and one of the Stops was the small town of Mcclellanville SC. It was like stepping back in time, there were people walking down the street to the town square carrying all sorts of food and deserts. A band was playing on a bandstand in the center of the square and people were sitting around talking and sharing with their neighbors. There was even kids swinging on a tire swing in the park.

Happy Fourth All.

beautiful day in Massillon Ohio. Nice ride into Amish areathis morning for a hardy breakfast. Polished thebike and the car, then off to friends for pool party,horseshoes, chicken on the grill, and tequilla jello in hollowed out strawberries.[ They will sneak up on ya!!! I know from experience.] Hope everyone had a great fourth,and dont forget the men and women who keep us in this comfort zone we call freedom. God bless them and their families.