IGNORED

Trike Kit

Handyman

The wife is bugging me to ride on her own . I have a Suzuki 1400 intruder collecting dust in the garage. The wifes not big or strong enough to ride it, but could ride it if it was triked w/ a 4 wheel kit. Since we would still 2 up on long trips, I don't want to pay the bucks and am sure I could build one if I can come across some information.

Has anyone built one or can direct me to pictures or info. Anything would be helpful.

Thanks

Richard

There was a guy close by that I had ridden with a few times and he built one for a Harley he had. I have no information about how he did it and his wife divorced him shortly after but I have seen her ride it and it seemed fine.

Good luck

BOO

I may have a Voyager kit for sale in a couple weeks if the deal I'm working on for a trike goes through.It's an A model with the newer rubber shock system.Once I figured out how to dial it in,it an't to bad. Not sure how you would get it to you, seeing how you are 1400 miles away.I would sell it for what I payed $1500.00.It's on my 99 RSV,so it has everything you would need.

Do you think they split over the trike? I'm getting too old to break in another wife.

Richard

:sign funny post::rotfl::crackup::crackup::rotfl::sign funny post:

I believe it's "Voyager" that makes the 4 wheel conversion kits. Maybe look over there website for ideas??

I'll take a look myself.

I've looked at some websites. They are pretty careful about not showing too much. Some of the kits on CL look home made to me.

According to Voyager, I need Type A or Type B and the special hardware for my intruder. I wonder what the diff.is between A&B. Could it be the distance between the fenders?

Richard

I've looked at some websites. They are pretty careful about not showing too much. Some of the kits on CL look home made to me.

According to Voyager, I need Type A or Type B and the special hardware for my intruder. I wonder what the diff.is between A&B. Could it be the distance between the fenders?

Richard

The diff. between A&B is the width between the fenders.The A is designed for mid size and small cruisers. The B is for large baggers like the Glide,Wing and RSV.How ever the A fits the RSV just fine.The only problem is the saddle bags don't open all the way.