IGNORED

Henry Ford Museum

Bob Myers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the weather and the fact that some folks would be tired after getting in today and tomorrow I suggest we hold the M&E Sunday. Weatherwise Sunday should be a great day.

Larry

Yep sounds like Sunday would be the best for a meet and eat. Storms and possiable hail from 4-8 pm, I am game for Sunday sometime.

Joe

Ok Sunday it is. Leon's in Dearborn and meet between 5:30-6 pm.

Here's the address:

Leon's Family Dining

23830 Michigan Ave., Dearborn, MI, 48124

It's on the north side of (12) Michigan Ave & just east of Telegraph (M24)

Let me get a headcount so I can forewarn management we'll be invading them. :whistling:

Larry

Ok Sunday it is. Leon's in Dearborn and meet between 5:30-6 pm.

Here's the address:

Leon's Family Dining

23830 Michigan Ave., Dearborn, MI, 48124

It's on the north side of (12) Michigan Ave & just east of Telegraph (M24)

Let me get a headcount so I can forewarn management we'll be invading them. :whistling:

Larry

2 here going.

I was looking for a chance to get out tonight any way. just don't know if I will be on the bike, I was going to put it up on the lift today and remove the shim kit from the carb needles. it hasn't run the same since i did that mod, so its back to factory settings for me.

If every thing works out I will ride in other wise I will be in the car :{. I would ride the chop but my back has been killing this week and that hard-tail and our great michigan roads reallly wrack it good :).

count 2 for me.

Happy 4th of July. everyone !

Thanks for setting this up Larry. It's been too long since the CAN/AM crew got together. Maybe next time we'll get more out with a little more advance notice.

It was sure nice to see everyone. Brought back some good memories.

Larry.......I got your pm......I'm really sorry we didn't make it. We have a big trip coming up in two weeks and decided to save the money. thanks for all the information just the same, and maybe we can get up there later this summer.

Larry.......I got your pm......I'm really sorry we didn't make it. We have a big trip coming up in two weeks and decided to save the money. thanks for all the information just the same, and maybe we can get up there later this summer.

No problem Cort. Hope your big trip is the International Rally. If so I'll see ya there.

Larry

Well, we made it home. Tina got overheated wandering around the Village compound and I actually thought we were going to have to take her to an ER room. She showered in cool water for about 10 minutes, drank 32oz of Gatorade, took a nap, woke up red all over and hot as can be, showered again with cool water and went back to napping. When she got up this morning to leave we was swollen all over, and had leg cramps. Another Gatorade and we headed off for home. We ran into rain , actually a light mist between Bowling Green and Findlay, sort of hung with us all the way to Ky border, if not for the rain and it had been hot she would have vapor locked somewhere in Ohio and we'd be there still.

Folks I am so sorry i didn't make it to the meet, especially after you guys went to so much trouble making the plans fit for everyone.

Bob,

Don't think twice about it, it was no trouble at all. We're just glad your wife will be ok. Heat stroke is nothing to fool around with. It's not often you can say that you were glad it rained on your ride. This time it was a blessing .

Catch ya next time.