IGNORED

Henry Ford Museum

Bob Myers

Well since we have all these people coming to our area I'll put this offer out there, if everyone wants to get together, we could do it at my home, I'll make up a bunch of venison and we can shoot the bull around the camp fire. Everyone come to agreement on either Friday or Saturday evening and let me know. Or Sunday and we have the fireworks on the lake a few miles from here. I'm about 40 minutes Northwest of the Henry Ford and 20 from Southfield. I'm in West Bloomfield phone in my profile.

Edited by ragtop69gs

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice of ya to make this offer Jay. OK folks let's get some input here on either Jay's offer or simply do a meet at the local restaurant. As to the distance to his place it all depends on where they're coming from. Certainly not far enough away to stop anyone I'd think. And if venison isn't what ya want we can find something else to toss on the grill.

Larry

Nice of ya to make this offer Jay. OK folks let's get some input here on either Jay's offer or simply do a meet at the local restaurant. As to the distance to his place it all depends on where they're coming from. Certainly not far enough away to stop anyone I'd think. And if venison isn't what ya want we can find something else to toss on the grill.

Larry

The venison was just a thought since I have 2 deer in the freezer. I don't have a problem if y'all prefer burgers & dogs. I'm easy.

Doesn't matter at all to me, but maybe we should try and keep it close to their hotel like Bob asked because they will be worn out from a day of walking at Henry's.

Edited by KarlS
remove content

OK folks any prefences between Friday, Saturday, or Sunday evening for a meet & eat at Leons in Dearborn? The Village & Museum closes at 5pm and we're looking at most 10-15 min from leaving there to get to the restraunt. So my suggestion would be to meet at around 5:30. Just need to pick a day here is all.

Larry

HEY! Can Colleen and I crash this meet n greet? We're thinkin of riding up friday evening, spending saturday there, and then riding home Sunday. Also - would be great if someone could suggest an inexpensive, yet not trashy, motel.

Cort I just sent you a pm with some info on lodging.

Larry

We won't be able to make it, the weekend is booked up and I plan on setting the float levels on the carbs and going over the bike for the big Cody trip in two weeks.

Shoot Al & Diane a PM they live about a block away and would most likely show up if their in town.

We won't be able to make it, the weekend is booked up and I plan on setting the float levels on the carbs and going over the bike for the big Cody trip in two weeks.

Shoot Al & Diane a PM they live about a block away and would most likely show up if their in town.

Already notified all the locals here. Sorry ya won't make it Gary. I'm in crunch time getting ready for Cody as well. See ya there friend.

Larry

Sure Gary, just because you work 14 hours a day you think that's a good reason to neglect the bike until the last minute. :stickpoke:

Already notified all the locals here. Larry

Hey Larry, I can think of at least three members on this side of the bridge who should be considered a local and I for one didn't get the memo.....LOL

BTW... we could make it on Friday or Sunday

Hey Larry, I can think of at least three members on this side of the bridge who should be considered a local and I for one didn't get the memo.....LOL

That's good to hear Gary. If you do come, I have a riser cap you may be interested in.

Memo? I didn't get no stinking memo. :stickpoke: I guess I just invited myself. :cool10:

Edited by KarlS

Sorry Gary my bad for not thinking here. Guess I better send out a couple more notices for our across the river friends.

Larry