IGNORED

Rocket and Rod

BIG TOM

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rocket needs my torque wrench to do the clutch but we were waaaaay too busy this weekwend to get it over to you, Tom. I have both 1/4" and 3/8" drive for him to use. I will be working until 4:30 each day and tomorrow am going to Lowes after work in O.P. to pick some stuff up. Any chance we can meet up somewhere??

Came home from work today to find the boys gone...guess the beer and coffee ran out....lol......have a safe trip you two and thanks for the visit....sorry, I wasnt much fun to be around these past few days.....ps.Yammer, I think they are headed your way........:biker:

YEAH, WHEN ARE YOU TWO COMMING BACK THIS WAY????:fnd_(16):

We are going to try to head North into Michigan in September for a family reunion. Gonna try to take atleast a week off but 10 days if we can swing it. We'll be in Ontario at some point then and perhaps an inpromptu M&E could be arrainged

:confused24: We'll definitely hook up with you folks if we can get close enough :thumbsup2:

Glad they made it safely to your place Dan. Tell the warden we'll need to see the pics of the two of them. I'm gonna need to now how much to sharpen the machette for cutting hair. Gotta have it nice and sharp for shaving a face too. :)

Margaret