IGNORED

Jonas and greta have left the building

BIG TOM

The lovebirds left Alden at 1:48 PM this afternoon. They are heading toward Oberlin to visit the boss via I-90 west out of West Seneca NY.. Here are a few pic from this morning.....note SOME and I really mean SOME of the shoes needed for their trip :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:Just kidding Greta, we All carry that many pairs with us :whistling:

Was it raining up by you Tom? If not what's with all the trash bags, couldn't you all make sure they had actual luggage? :Laugh:

Hope they have a great and safe trip to the Boss' house.

Margaret

yes, it was raining and they were for their shoes...................lol

Sounds like Shirley and I are going to have the honor of having them at our house for a couple of days. We are looking forward to meeting them.

What day's buddy??????????????????

Sounds like the makings of a meet and greet to me.....

You were talking about having one....

How much beer do you keep on hand???:stickpoke:

You said your front yard is all concrete right...

Real easy for me to park the truck and trailer.....:whistling:

I'm just say'n...........:big-grin-emoticon:

does the ol'e venture still run??:stickpoke:

just the truck these days huh??:whistling:

Mike,of course it still runs..:rasberry: I just have to be home to ride.:)

We got in last nite and I'm taking Shari for a bike ride as soon as she is done working...:D

The way I see it,if Black Owl can have a "Venture Ranger", I can have a "Western Star Venture"........:happy34: :happy34: :happy34:

OK as for a meet and eat anyone who wants to come by tuesday is very welcome to. As for your western star venture plenty of parking a block away and as you know you are always welcome at my house. Thinking maybe root beers in Ogelbys tuesday night. Anyway come one come all.

Rick and Shirley

Rick,

WHO is coming by your place? If you are talking about Jonas and Greta, I don't think they are coming that way. They left here about an hour ago and were headed East.

Really, I have recieved 2 or 3 pm's first asking if my offer was still good and 2nd telling me they would be here Monday evening at about 5:00pm and wanted to take us oout to eat and wanted to know if it would be alright in they hung around til Wednesday. I told them I would take off Tuesday and so would Shirley and we would show them around :detective:

Now I am Confused. Suppose they didn't realize where Eureka, Illinois was?

Now I really feel stupid, I didn't even pay attention to the original title on this post and just ASSumed it was about Ausie Annie. then after what freebird said and I Replied I got to thinking wait a minute they are in Arkansas not ohio and they should sort of be heading east. So I says What the heck is going on is the 60's and 70's catching up with me so I reread the posts and now I am feeling much better thank you :whistling:

Stupid id as stupid does: