IGNORED

VR belt buckles

Carbon_One

I have one of the Venture Rider belt buckles and have been asked who made them. Can't remember who was taking those orders but since it's been a while, as well as before the last sites crash I think, I can't find a reference for them. I'm pretty sure it was someone in Texas but could be wrong there.

Time for another group buy? Info anyone? :detective:

Larry

Edited by Carbon_One

Going to the International Rally????? Bill @ Exotic Stainless made a one of a kind Rally belt buckle - as Condor mentioned he donated for our Rally. His products are exquisite, I can't wait to see this - so for those participating in the Rally and the general raffle, someone will have the opportunity to win that buckle!! Let's support those that support our organization. :thumbsup:

ok , Wayne said he is ready to start making them and i found out from the post office how much it will cost to mail them to Can. just 2 bucks more .

what i need is everybody that whats one or more is to paypal me at

with your shipping addy and what name you want on it , make sure if you want upper case and or lower case , you type out exactly how you want it .

in the U.S. $ 21.00

in Can. $23.00 US$

other places pm me and i,ll check at the post office for the price

if you are going to pick them up at a local M/E $ 18.00

sence Wayne makes them one at a time we can keep on adding to the order at the same price , i just talked him down to this price by

promising 25 + , the normal price is 20.00 for the buckle 5.00 for the name and 5.00 shipping US only and all you who know me i can talk a dead horse into running away .

Thom

Well above was the price last time , for 25 or more buckles they will be 7.50 more , ouch !!

I'll do a group buy and mail them out .

Edited by Thom

There is a pic on that link of the VR buckle under laser engraved buckles. Looks like you would need to ask for a quote.

Keith

that looks great plus I like the steel better than the brown leather

Going to the International Rally????? Bill @ Exotic Stainless made a one of a kind Rally belt buckle - as Condor mentioned he donated for our Rally. His products are exquisite, I can't wait to see this - so for those participating in the Rally and the general raffle, someone will have the opportunity to win that buckle!! Let's support those that support our organization. :thumbsup:

I just left a voice mail with Exotic Stainless , Lets see what kind of price they can do for us , I'll still do the Group buy and ship them out and plus they are a supporters of the Rally and they just look :sign kewl:

I just left a voice mail with Exotic Stainless , Lets see what kind of price they can do for us , I'll still do the Group buy and ship them out and plus they are a supporters of the Rally and they just look :sign kewl:

Thom, in answer to your question - and others who have asked, here is the website for Exotic Stainless Steel - http://www.exoticstainlesssteel.com/main.htm - and this (and the other donors to the VentureRider International Rally thus far) can also be on this thread - http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=58668&highlight=Rally+Donors

:thumbsup: :clap2: :fnd_(16):

Thom, in answer to your question - and others who have asked, here is the website for Exotic Stainless Steel - http://www.exoticstainlesssteel.com/main.htm - and this (and the other donors to the VentureRider International Rally thus far) can also be on this thread - http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=58668&highlight=Rally+Donors

:thumbsup: :clap2: :fnd_(16):

Talked to Bill @ Exotic stainless steel last nite and got a price , it is the same as the one at his web site , but with VentureRider at the top and your name or handle at the bottom .

they will cost about $ 55.00 shipped in the U.S. in lots of 10 , shipped to CAN. 3.00 more , if at the end of the group buy , there is any profit I'll hit the donate button .

Look for a new thread on this and if i can figger out how to do it i'll put up a poll for witch one .

Thom