IGNORED

MD meet in Louisiana

kbran

Kenny.....Donna will be coming with me.:cool10:

Looking forward to seeing you and Beth again!!

Boomer....who's not telling the pygmies nothing about this weekend in Bogalousa.:whistling:

Sounds like you should leave the pigmies in downtown Bogulousa,:scratchchin: they'll either be drugged up or locked up, problem solved either way.:rotfl:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry we can't make it. Have been planning this trip for a long time. We are heading out on Friday July 1st, to go to Idaho City, which is just north of Boise, Idaho. Val's first long trip and it will be our 35th wedding anniversary on the 10th. Wish we knew about yellowstone rally before I had posted all of time off of work. We have 18 days to get almost there and be back home.

Everyone have a safe trip and a Happy Fourth of JULY!!

Hal n Val :12101::322:

deltaladyrider (Theresa) definitely is coming with Betty and me. :cool10:

My buddy that bought Gunboat's 2-wheel '99 has backed out! :(

@Midnight maddog If you are lurking out there, hope you will change you mind and go!!! :confused24:

Good deal, see you Saturday:clap2:

Sorry we can't make it. Have been planning this trip for a long time. We are heading out on Friday July 1st, to go to Idaho City, which is just north of Boise, Idaho. Val's first long trip and it will be our 35th wedding anniversary on the 10th. Wish we knew about yellowstone rally before I had posted all of time off of work. We have 18 days to get almost there and be back home.

Everyone have a safe trip and a Happy Fourth of JULY!!

Hal n Val :12101::322:

Hate you can't make it but understand. Have a safe trip.

I'M COMING!!

Picked up the "new" Not So Wee Beastie on Tuesday. Definitely different than the Wee Purple Beastie! Presented Terry with one of my VRO MoJo mugs. He thought that was pretty neat, especially with a $3500 check in it. Also got to meet up with Susi [LilSis] at Terry's house and got to ride a brief way with her on the trip home. I'll be packing up for points south later today after I get some shut eye and take the mum out to breakfast at the local Perkins.

YO BOOMER!! I met up with some of your fellow CVA members at a lunch stop in Champaign on the way home from Terry's. Can't miss those vests! They were on their way home to W.Va. from the CVA Nat'l. Con. I have a "business" card for you from one Mel "Riversnipe" Neef. The whole group were on HD's. Poor guys don't know what they're missing but I wouldn't mind having that maroon Electra Glide!!

We'll be looking for ya:thumbsup2:

I'M COMING!!

Picked up the "new" Not So Wee Beastie on Tuesday. Definitely different than the Wee Purple Beastie! Presented Terry with one of my VRO MoJo mugs. He thought that was pretty neat, especially with a $3500 check in it. Also got to meet up with Susi [LilSis] at Terry's house and got to ride a brief way with her on the trip home. I'll be packing up for points south later today after I get some shut eye and take the mum out to breakfast at the local Perkins.

YO BOOMER!! I met up with some of your fellow CVA members at a lunch stop in Champaign on the way home from Terry's. Can't miss those vests! They were on their way home to W.Va. from the CVA Nat'l. Con. I have a "business" card for you from one Mel "Riversnipe" Neef. The whole group were on HD's. Poor guys don't know what they're missing but I wouldn't mind having that maroon Electra Glide!!

Wish we could make it Kenny, but life is getting in the way Big Time, right now, once everything calms down, Janet and I are going to get out of here so we can catch our breath, so you may have us sitting on your steps when ya`ll get home some day.. just never know. Ya`ll have a great time and don`t let Boomer leave any of those %$# Pigmys at your place..

K & J

Wish we could make it Kenny, but life is getting in the way Big Time, right now, once everything calms down, Janet and I are going to get out of here so we can catch our breath, so you may have us sitting on your steps when ya`ll get home some day.. just never know. Ya`ll have a great time and don`t let Boomer leave any of those %$# Pigmys at your place..

K & J

Well you know you two are welcome anytime. Wish you could make it but I know to well how life goes sometimes.

Hey Kenny....you folks getting excited/scared yet!?

:hihi:

They should be....I heard over 200 will be in attendance....and that count don't include the pygmies!!:cool10:

Boomer....who sez Bogalusa is gonna be one big box of chocolates fer Kenny and Beth.:whistling:

Hey Kenny....you folks getting excited/scared yet!?

:hihi:

They should be....I heard over 200 will be in attendance....and that count don't include the pygmies!!:cool10:

Boomer....who sez Bogalusa is gonna be one big box of chocolates fer Kenny and Beth.:whistling:

Yea exited and now I'm really gettin skeeeeeeerd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been working in Dallas all week and will be here for about 2 more... Sorry to miss Beth's fine cooking and Boomers BS... Maybe next time!

:happy34:

Wish you could make it. You know Boomer needs help with those tires, and I know noone can do it better than you LOL:whistling: