IGNORED

reflector lens-light

IH Truck Guy

Does anybody know the part # for the trunk lite that replaces the reflector on the back of the trunk????Big bike parts had them,but since they changed their website,they can't seem to locate them without a part #..

I know Show Chrome doesn't make them anymore,so I think this was the only place that had them.. Thanks

Dan,

I looked in all my reciepts and I must have given the reciept and part # to Steve when he bought my 89'.

His VR name is Steve, and his phone # is in the members section. I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you called to get the part #. It should be in all of the paperwork that I gave him. (I never throw anything away?)

Good luck, I really liked the lights when I put them on, they are an essential safety upgrade in my oppinion.

Whew!! On sale for $125 buck.... Glad I bought mine back last year. $54.00 plus shipping. I for the life of me can't remember the online dealer I picked it up from.... that's what ya get when dealing with an OF.... Shoulda bought a bunch... Got the link off Charlie. (E.Fishin.C) when he posted it on the board. Maybe he still has the link?? Charlie.... chime in!!!

I ordered mine from Big Bike Parts, item number 61-100 for $49.00 on 11-06. When you receive it you might want to tear it apart and add more lights inside of it. It seemed to me that the amount of light from it was very inadequate. All it takes to tear it apart is some patience and a hair dryer. I replaced the turn signal bulbs with some side emitting LED bulbs I ordered from e-bay. They were much brighter that the ones that came in it. I also added two strip LED lights in the red section. One for stopping and one for running lights. Much better for visibility.:2cents::D