IGNORED

The Squidley's are Home

Squidley

....a little late, but we just made it home about 1/2 an hour ago. We, ummm....missed our flight

:doh: Security at the airport was stupid and we got to our gate as they were pushing the bird away :soapbox:

So we ended up sticking at Cleveland airport for a few extra hours and they flew us to Atlanta and then home to Texas.

Had a BLAST!!! way too short as always, but worth every penny spent:thumbsup2: Met some new members and old friends, couldn't ask for a better time. We'll get some pics up for you folks in a few days, Lonna took over 500 of them :yikes:

As always thank you Don and Eileen for everything, we love you folks and can't wait to see y'all again. Safe travels for all still on the road.

I'm going to smack you the next time I see you. You were supposed to call if you missed your flight so that we could come back and take you to lunch or something. You stubborn thing you.

I knew something like that would come out of your mouth

:hihi: I purposely didn't call because you 2 needed to relax some. Besides if you would have come back, we would have had to go through security again and would probably have missed the next flight, it's all good bud. Thank you both again for all the hospitality, we truly enjoyed the time with everyone, especially you 2.

Doodle, make the call and we'll make whatever happen :thumbsup2:

Dan, great seeing you again buddy, wind in the face is awesome therapy :)

Guess you decided to go home via the scenic route :big-grin-emoticon:

Thanks for all the hugs...and the fun:thumbsup2:

Oh, and Squidley.......MOOOSE!!!!!:stirthepot:

It was a pleasure meeting you Annie, looking forward to our next encounter. You folks have fun and if you run into any problems just give us a call.

.....MOOOOSE!!!

I hate that you spent so much time with the cavity check guy, that you missed your flight.:rotfl::rotfl:

Glad y'all made it home safely. We just got home about 2 hours ago. Time for a shower, and then a good nap. It's a little toasty out there.