IGNORED

Pictures from MD

ragtop69gs

Nice pictures!! Real pleasure meeting you Jay!! Hope to see you again!

Likewise... Had a great time ! I must say, this is one of the friendliest groups of folks I've had the pleasure of meeting. I'll Be Back

I'm uploading a youtube video as I type, as soon as I have the link I'll post it in this thread.

:rotf::bighug:that wasn't my wife that beat you up!! that was the girl i'm foolin around with!!:confused24: that was b2mom that beat you up...shhhh don't tell don/b2dad:whistling:

but i'm still interested in the idea of you sending your wife over!!

I really enjoyed the video...very well done. Thank you for taking the time. It sure is quiet here right now...WOW...what a difference when everybody is gone.

We were actually sitting on the front porch a little while ago and Eileen said "maybe we should do this twice a year"................hmmmmmmmmm

"Freebird's Fall No-Maintenance Day". Just fun and visiting...no tools allowed.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I really enjoyed the video...very well done. Thank you for taking the time. It sure is quiet here right now...WOW...what a difference when everybody is gone.

We were actually sitting on the front porch a little while ago and Eileen said "maybe we should do this twice a year"................hmmmmmmmmm

"Freebird's Fall No-Maintenance Day". Just fun and visiting...no tools allowed.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I like it.:cool10:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

give her a hug from me too!!:080402gudl_prv:

The video seemed a lot easier than snapping pics all day. Maybe someone will take the time to use it to count how many bikes were there. I got every bike that was there at about 3pm saturday except the 2 in the garage.

"Freebird's Fall No-Maintenance Day". Just fun and visiting...no tools

allowed.....

Got a date set yet:sign killer dude::You_Rock_Emoticon:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I hope we didn't leave you to much of a mess to clean up.

Thanks again for a great MD. Not sure I could handle two a year tho. Don (B2dad) almost broke the bank just for this one...

AND...Just for the record, I didn't BEAT UP anybody!! As for my room key...mum's the word on who I gave them to...And if I said "don't tell B2dad"...I KNOW you guys would anyway. LOL

The video here is awesome Ragtop, thank you. Sorry if you mistook me for Mike's beautiful wife...I am just the girlfriend (LOL). Actually, as it turns out, we have "adopted" Mike and Cherie's little girl, Theresa, as our newest granddaughter. Had a blast with her at the carnival last night. We love that our family is growing!

Don and I enjoyed seeing everyone and apologize if we missed talking to some of you. Just not enough time to visit with everyone. Oh yeah...and the ice cream was AWESOME!! Thanks Hummingbird.

Hope to see some of you at Snarley Bill's Eureka Springs meet in a couple weeks or at Vogel with Dragonrider (Lewis).

Patti / Don

:rotf::bighug:that wasn't my wife that beat you up!! that was the girl i'm foolin around with!!:confused24: that was b2mom that beat you up...shhhh don't tell don/b2dad:whistling:

but i'm still interested in the idea of you sending your wife over!!

Did I say it was YOUR wife? It's no fair sending a female, I learned a long time ago... I'm a sucker for the ladies. I can never say NO :bang head::mo money:

That was an awsome video and pics. Sure looks like it was another successful MD. Sure wish I could have made it this year. Had to go to Cinn. to pickup my father-in-laws Harley Electra Glide and side car to bring home to sell. Dad has stage 4 lung cancer. I put the sidecar on last year to get him some more riding time and it got him one more year. Now he wanted it gone so that took top billing over maint day. Any of your Harley buddies looking for a beautiful pearl white Harley sidecar please contact me. Im going to drop in on Freebird one of these days just to say Ive been to the ranch...