IGNORED

Tornado

Monty

nothing happened in our area. when la left here yesterday i checked the radar and told him he better head for home fast. it was getting windy here and looking bad but we did'nt get much rain. i helped la put the top up on his car. i never dreamed there were storms like that coming. never seen weather like the weather the midwest has been getting this year. :depressed:

I have a customer in Joplin whose shop survived the tornado, but at 12:30 a.m. someone took advantage of the situation and tried to break in to loot the place. Luckily he still had power and his alarm went off and scared them away.

He reported to me that the photos we're seeing online and on tv can't begin to do the devastation justice. Said that entire streets are laid bare and the hospital looks like it was shelled or carpet bombed.

Wow, what devastation. Our prayers for these poor people and their love ones. NBC news special on now, 116 confirmed dead so far. Winds 190-198 mile an hour. Several small tornadoes where spun off from the side of this monster wedge tornado. Hope we did not loose anyone from here.

Fuzzy

this was posted on Citizen Soldiers page:

Joplin Missouri High School Eagels Graduting class graduated yesterday afternoon before the tornado hit they recovered 26 of the classmates bodies in a church still in their caps and gowns Samathia Myers from Missouri 1 graduated with these classmates please pray for her and all the familys