IGNORED

Final count for Maintenance Day

Freebird

OK folks...at this time there are 185 folks signed up for Maintenance Day and about 35 "maybes". I can work with that but if you could all go to the calendar and narrow it down a bit that would be great. If you are signed up as a "maybe" and now know that you are coming, please remove your maybe and add yourself to attending.

It costs me about $12.00 per person for the catering and I hate ordering way too much food because if I order for 200 and only 180 show up, it still costs me that other $240.00. Even worse than that is if I don't order ENOUGH food..that is always my biggest fear.

So if you haven't signed up or need to change your status, please go to the calendar and add or remove yourself.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=220&day=2011-6-4&c=1

Don:

Beth and I won't be able to make it...a wee bit of a list of crappy reasons preventing us from doing so.

We are both going to miss this event, BIG TIME! We wish we could be there, but it just won't happen this year.

We'll do our best to be there next year.

gunk and Beth:shock3:

Don:

Beth and I won't be able to make it...a wee bit of a list of crappy reasons preventing us from doing so.

We are both going to miss this event, BIG TIME! We wish we could be there, but it just won't happen this year.

We'll do our best to be there next year.ou

I hate to hear that news. I was looking forward to seeing you two again.

I hope things get better for you.

Yama Mama

Thanks Y.M., we hate to miss it, but circumstances just won't allow it this year. We'll miss seeing your smiling face as well. Next year will be better, it's just one of those things that demands we stay here and work at. My job entails a lot of overtime and weekend work, we're losing our tenants on June 1st, and I had already booked time off for M.D. June 3rd...but now we'll have to use that weekend to prep the house for the next tenants. I just don't get that much time off to do both, plain and simple.

We'll be thinking of ya's!

gunk:shock3:

Don:

We'll do our best to be there next year.

HUGS to the both of ya. Will miss ya's.