IGNORED

Is it just me or

BIG TOM

First of all guys I've been working. I got a job in Feb. at the local Yamaha shop. The boss asked if I could come in to help out and it turned into a full time job. So I don't get home till around 7 at night tuesday thru friday and we close at 3 on saturday. So I haven't had time to be bad. Plus I promised Don I wouldn't do anything to him at all this year. I told him that last year at MD. So if anyone is planning anything it ain't me. I'm an innocent bystander this year. :innocent:

Margaret

"I'm an innocent " Is an Oximoron.........:smile5:

First of all guys I've been working. I got a job in Feb. at the local Yamaha shop. The boss asked if I could come in to help out and it turned into a full time job. So I don't get home till around 7 at night tuesday thru friday and we close at 3 on saturday. So I haven't had time to be bad. Plus I promised Don I wouldn't do anything to him at all this year. I told him that last year at MD. So if anyone is planning anything it ain't me. I'm an innocent bystander this year. :innocent:

Margaret

Margaret

That doesn't mean that your not doing the planning!!!!!!!

As mini's friend, I am here to defend her. When mini says"She will not to anything to him", I feel sure that you can take her for her word.

Him = Don, I assume. Besides last year, I do not think any one realized that although mini was holding the empty water bucket that splashed Don, it was obviously an accident. Mini actually was trying to water the lawn in the exact spot Don was standing. So you see, mini really did not cause any trouble or plan any scheme against Don. She was merely trying to help Don out. Besides he said he was hot and sweaty and needed to change his clothes anyway. So everybody needs to stop accusing mini of being up to something, until you get it in a photo, then we will talk.

Yama Mama:smile5:

You are all forgetting that I'm sweet damn it! Really sweet! Plus I did promise Don I wouldn't do anything to him this year. :)

Margaret

I don't like the way she said that....:yikes: Mini did I tell you that I have a space reserved for you in the ice cream line.....(never a bad idea to suck up to a potentially evil woman) :bowdown: :bowdown: :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :whistling: :whistling:

I know women,,,,, heck they would just find a new excuse to do what they want,,,, in this case someone would come up with the idea that Don looked a lot like Carl from the back and you know who would be off the hook.

(never a bad idea to suck up to a potentially evil woman) :bowdown: :bowdown: :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :whistling: :whistling:

She's not potentially evil, she's only potentially, potentially evil.There's a difference!:witch_brew:

She's not potentially evil, she's only potentially, potentially evil.There's a difference!:witch_brew:

Ok so what does potentially potentially mean? :confused24:And I'm not even a little evil.:no-no-no: I keep telling everyone I'm sweet. The guys that come into the shop all think so. One of them brought me flowers this past week. Some might say he's just sucking up, I doubt that. :)

Margaret

The guys that come into the shop all think so. One of them brought me flowers this past week. Some might say he's just sucking up, I doubt that. :)

Margaret

Small = Cute ............. By NO means does it = Sweet ! Especially a RED HEAD ! How much did you pay him to do this ? :stirthepot:

BEER30