IGNORED

Royal Star Tour Deluxe Patch Design Interest.

GolfVenture

A suggestion was brought up about a Patch specficially for the RSTD. I'd be interested in designing one.

First does anyone know if there is an existing patch for the RSTD.

Second do any RSTD riders have any ideas for an RSTD patch.

You can draw it out on a piece of paper, take a picture and post it on this thread.

I'd go for that. Us that ride the lowly RSTD would like to show our respect for the trunkless wonders we drive too.

(it does not show disrespect to wear both patches does it???):stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::big-grin-emoticon:

A suggestion was brought up about a Patch specficially for the RSTD. I'd be interested in designing one.

First does anyone know if there is an existing patch for the RSTD.

Second do any RSTD riders have any ideas for an RSTD patch.

You can draw it out on a piece of paper, take a picture and post it on this thread.

Yes!

Yes why not we should be included in the patch program also. Besides we are faster with less drag behind us and in front of us if ya know what I mean. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:No trunk,no fairing.

Oh boy did I start something here???????????????????? Sorry just kidding. :whistling::whistling:.

Just a headsup up for you guys that stadri patches will do the design work for you for free if you send them a pics of the bike and explain what youre looking for for background etc. I have had them design a couple of patches now and they are cheaper than anyone ive found and have great service. You just order through their website or call. (Hint, its almost same price to order 100 as to order 50, go figger!)

http://www.stadriemblems.com/embroideredpatches.html

Brian

So what are the distinguishing features between the Venture and the RSTD?

The RSTD does not have a fairing or a trunk. Thus it does not ride like a 2 wheeled station wagon. No intercom, which tend to mute the whining and complaining.

No CB radio or cassette player, so you are free to choose and use modern entertainment and communications.

No - really guys, I'm just kidding - oh what have I done, I'd better get the flame proof suit out - OW STOP HITTING ME!

You RSTD riders needs to come up with some actual prototypes with pictures. Otherwise nothing is going to happen.

It easier than that.

Just take a pic of an RSTD from the angle that you want and send to stadri and they will draw the design for you and ask you to ok it and make changes until you like it, then theyll make it.

Brian

• 1 month later...