IGNORED

Wolo Bad Boy Air Horn Installation

Have a '99 Venture and the factory horn died. I'm looking to install a Bad Boy where the factory horn was mounted on the right side of the bike. Can any one give me some help and / or suggestions as how to do it and what to mount it too? Pictures would be really nice...heck pictures would be wonderful!!!

Thanks,

George (StarUmp)

Portland, Oregon:confused24:

Contact Carbon One ( a member here)....He sells a NICE stainless steel bracket which will make the horn install easy and solid.:cool10:

Boomer....who sez ya can't have enuff lights or loud horns on the scoot if yer not packing pygmies with boat horns and road flares.:whistling:

I used Carbon One bracket.. works good.

Just note.. it is designed for a Stebel Horn which comes with a black spacer that needs to go between the bracket and the horn.

The Wolo horn IS just like the Stebel but does not include the spacer.

I have used a nut and a washer for now until I find something more attractive.. but who's looking that close anyhow right..

I like the Wolo all Chrome .. ordered from Harbor Freight

I put the Relay under the side cover since already had a fuse block under the seat. This allowed the stock horn wires to plug right on also.

see pics

I have a RSTD but assume is same as Venture.

Hope this helps,

Keith

Ditto on the Carbon One bracket comments.

Buy the relay harness too... makes it plug and play.

And if you're up for looking into another great mod, and have highway pegs, Larry makes a great set of braces that stiffen them up, stops the front crash bars from flexing, etc.

Ride Safe.

Bob