IGNORED

Bummed out on Easter

Reddog170

Well yesterday was Easter Sunday. That meant spending the day at the in-laws overeating, watching a game and listening to the kids play/argue/fight whatever. The entire time I am looking at the thermometer reading 64 degrees, with nice sunshine, and a slight breeze with my scoot in the garage at home without even putting a mile on it. Did not even get a chance to even look at her. What a bum way to spend a beautiful spring day. Shaun

Well yesterday was Easter Sunday. That meant spending the day at the in-laws overeating, watching a game and listening to the kids play/argue/fight whatever. The entire time I am looking at the thermometer reading 64 degrees, with nice sunshine, and a slight breeze with my scoot in the garage at home without even putting a mile on it. Did not even get a chance to even look at her. What a bum way to spend a beautiful spring day. Shaun

I rode from Newton to Red Rock yesterday. It was a bit cool but a nice ride. My sister in law lives in Winfield. She just remarried. Her name was Jo Hary and is now Jo Williams.

I had an absolutely wonderful weekend. Spent all three days with my Lady Linda and we did some things around her house and mine on Friday, as it was a holiday for me. We took a 220 mile ride Saturday over thru the back roads of the western NC mountains and the bike ran perfect. This was with the temps from 70 to 80º. Sunday, went to the flea market and bought some stuff and then went to my house and prepared a big meal that we had with my son and his wife, grand kids and great grandkids.

I can not think of anything I would have wanted to change.

Life is good. :cool10:

RandyA

We had a great Easter, invited friends in stead of family :cool10: we all missed the family fights,so pressed some friends buttons so they got a little loud, :stirthepot: at the end of the night everyone left full and happy:) had a great holiday, oh of course BradT did the pressing, so next holiday friends welcome, family stay home :)

Naugh-T :bighug:

Ride the bike to the family meeting, offer rides to those willing, make it part of the get-together. Be a sport, let them share your enthusiasm for the sport. Don't get bummed, get proactive. Check my signature.:12101:

And it rained practically all day here in Indianapolis.:250: