IGNORED

Registered Sex Offenders In texas!

Guest hank

"public" ..... what is the meaning of that word when it is associated to urinating? Are you in "public" if you're standing in a back alley and no one else is around? Are you in "public" if you're standing on the side of a highway in the middle of the desert and you can see 10 miles in any direction that there is no one else around? If you are, then why is standing at urinals next to 4 other guys in a men's room not considered public?

:witch_brew:

This happened to a women at a bike rally in Iowa 2 years ago. She stepped out of her tent and went behind a tree and bushes at 4am and happened to be seen by a cop who was hiding behind a building doing security for the camp ground.

Those of us who were at the rally thought holly crap batman.Then we find out that if someone at the camp ground reported that they saw someone peeing it's is the same. It will get you a charge of sexual predator.

So be warned you can be screwed if your peeing in what someone called public.

Those who were there know the person I am speaking of.

At first we gave her a hard time then we found out just how serious it was being made into and how much trouble she was going to be in.

Then it was not so funny..........................Ron

Keep a large brown paper bag handy ! They can only prosecute you if your genitals are seen . For the women folk , exercise your squatters rights at which I still believe is legal in Texas !:rotf::rotf::detective::stirthepot:

BEER30

Are ya braggin' there Beer? :rotfl:

Keep a large brown paper bag handy ! They can only prosecute you if your genitals are seen . For the women folk , exercise your squatters rights at which I still believe is legal in Texas !:rotf::rotf::detective::stirthepot:

BEER30

Great idea Gene i ran out and got me some of them 100 # grain sacks today :15_8_211[1]:

Taking a piss in public will get you a sex offender rating, if you get caught in Texas.

Is this for real.

Hank, taking a piss in public will not get you a Sex Offender Label in Texas. Only the courts through the legal process and criminal history can they process a Sexual Offender label for an individual accused of a Sex Crime in Texas. Disorderly Conduct in Texas is a class C Misdemeanor.