IGNORED

Passing Through this season?

Phoneman1981

Hello Everyone: I am always interested in meeting other riders and making new friends. If your travels would happen to bring you through the extreme western end of Nebraska this season look us up. We have an excellant Yamaha dealer (Celli's Cycle Center) here in Scottbluff as well as many scenic attractions along the Oregon Trail. Take care..

Hello Everyone: I am always interested in meeting other riders and making new friends. If your travels would happen to bring you through the extreme western end of Nebraska this season look us up. We have an excellant Yamaha dealer (Celli's Cycle Center) here in Scottbluff as well as many scenic attractions along the Oregon Trail. Take care..

Withou looking at a map just now we may pass thru your area on the way to the international rally in July. Stay tuned.

Larry

ditto. There'll be a bunch of us in the vicinity at the end of July

Better yet. Keep get to know a bunch of us at the International Rally. We'll be gathering in Cody, Wyoming and riding Yellowstone and Beartooth Pass etc. The rally is July 25-28.

Love a see you there!

Dave

Better yet. Keep get to know a bunch of us at the International Rally. We'll be gathering in Cody, Wyoming and riding Yellowstone and Beartooth Pass etc. The rally is July 25-28.

Love a see you there!

Dave

I have been giving it some serious thought. Awful close to planned trip to Sturgis. Not sure I can do both?

Withou looking at a map just now we may pass thru your area on the way to the international rally in July. Stay tuned.

Larry

Keep me posted. I may try to attend also. If not maybe we can meet up along the way.

I can offer suggestions on Lodging if anyone stays in our area.

Love to take advantage this evening. However, the snow in SLC and WY are keeping me from getting that far east. Grrrrr!

RR

Sorry to hear about the weather. It was 84 degrees here last Saturday and was 34 degress with snow and blizzard like conditions the very next morning. Get home safe.

I'll be there at the end of April.

It will be a quick trip, riding up April 29th and returning May 1st.

It's 650 miles each way.

My daugther attended WNCC on a softball scholarship and had to give

up playing due the effects of scleroderma, but continued as a student

assistant coach. Each year the softball program has fundraiser games to raise

money for the scleroderma foundation. Special uniform shirts worm by the players

are autioned off as well as proceeds from the gate and concession being part of the

fundraiser. My wife and I will be riding up to and meeting with our daugther

that is driving in from Northwestern Oklahoma University, where she attends

college as a student assist for their softball program. So it looks like I'll be at

Cougar field all day Saturday, April 30th. I will carry you # and hope to be able to

meet you while there.

Shamue

• 3 weeks later...
I'll be there at the end of April.

It will be a quick trip, riding up April 29th and returning May 1st.

It's 650 miles each way.

My daugther attended WNCC on a softball scholarship and had to give

up playing due the effects of scleroderma, but continued as a student

assistant coach. Each year the softball program has fundraiser games to raise

money for the scleroderma foundation. Special uniform shirts worm by the players

are autioned off as well as proceeds from the gate and concession being part of the

fundraiser. My wife and I will be riding up to and meeting with our daugther

that is driving in from Northwestern Oklahoma University, where she attends

college as a student assist for their softball program. So it looks like I'll be at

Cougar field all day Saturday, April 30th. I will carry you # and hope to be able to

meet you while there.

Shamue

Nice looking sig. map you have there.

You could meet up with him on your way to "do" Alaska ;)