IGNORED

Picking it up tomorrow

Godlover

I'm supposed to get my 07 Tour Deluxe tomorrow. I'm meeting the guy half way. It has 1200 miles on it plus over 3 years of warranty on it. I also got a great deal! I have had two 2000 MM Ventures so I have a pretty handle on what to expect. I know the difference between the two but what can I expect in the difference between handling and riding? My wife doesn't ride so I'm looking forward to a sharp looking bike without all the extras. My helmet is blue tooth so I'll still have my tunes via my iphone. Can't wait to get pics - although it is completely stock!

"I'm supposed to get my 07 Tour Deluxe tomorrow. I'm meeting the guy half way. It has 1200 miles on it plus over 3 years of warranty on it."..............................

not sure if you meant it had over three years warranty left....which would be incorrect. the warranty on my 07 expires in May 2013, which is two years left on warranty. i've never ridden a Venture but my RSTD rides like a dream. you will probably feel like it handles better because of it being less top heavy than your previous ventures. you won't have any problem w/ making it look sexy with the detachable w-shield and pass. backrest. best of luck with it and waiting to see pics.

It could very well have three years of warranty left. It is not determined by the year model but by the date that it was originally sold and put into service. So, if you buy a one or two year left over, the warranty is still good for 5 years from the date of purchase.

It could very well have three years of warranty left. It is not determined by the year model but by the date that it was originally sold and put into service. So, if you buy a one or two year left over, the warranty is still good for 5 years from the date of purchase.

i was not aware of that fact ...thank you for informing me !!