IGNORED

Membership Dues

Freebird

If you go to the UserCP and then scroll down and click on "subscriptions", it will show when your current membership expires.

QUOTE]

You devious little featherless Canary ! :mad:

Seems you found a way keeping us from raising the funds and nailed it at 12.00 US$. At least me and Greta were not able to change the amount and she has a Master degree in Mathematics (and that is not very healthy for me at times so to speak)

You show me a way to raise it or I will come visit in June when you are not home and,,,,,and,,,, and,,,,,,,Yes,,,,ride your lawn mover into the pond,,Haahhhh,,,,no thats not gonna work, someone has done that before right ? :rotf::whistling:

If you go to the UserCP and then scroll down and click on "subscriptions", it will show when your current membership expires.

QUOTE]

You devious little featherless Canary ! :mad:

Seems you found a way keeping us from raising the funds and nailed it at 12.00 US$. At least me and Greta were not able to change the amount and she has a Master degree in Mathematics (and that is not very healthy for me at times so to speak)

You show me a way to raise it or I will come visit in June when you are not home and,,,,,and,,,, and,,,,,,,Yes,,,,ride your lawn mover into the pond,,Haahhhh,,,,no thats not gonna work, someone has done that before right ? :rotf::whistling:

Fyrirgefðu, ég tala ekki ensku.

Guest Ken8143

My reminder came via e-mail. Very handy - paid via PayPal. Once again, Don - you-da best. I have been inactive for a while since this new job has me on the road a lot and I don't get much riding time in and all. But it is still a good deal, Canadian or US $

Júla, spo þúl hekldur aðr þiú sérbt klásir kralli ? Bídestu barsa,,,égil næber þérus seinnaðastur !

OK...I give up. Those are NOT real words. I tried several translators and many different languages and it just doesn't translate. You are a mean person making up words. :)

I haven't given up though.

OK...I give up. Those are NOT real words. I tried several translators and many different languages and it just doesn't translate. You are a mean person making up words. :)

I haven't given up though.

Ok. Have to admit it that you are one clever Texan and that you got me :doh:

Here is how it should be:

Já, svo þú heldur að þú sért klár kall ? Bíddu bara,,,ég næ þér seinna !

So you think that you are a clever man! You just wait,,I´ll get even with you later !

Looking forward to see you and Eileen in June :cool10:

Take good care Don and tell me how to raise this limit pretty, pretty please :bowdown:

All the best from Iceland,

Jonas and Greta