IGNORED

Valk Pics

Art708

Thanks guys! It's not perfect...needs some work done. I've ordered a large windshield and lowers (Switchblade). I have to knock off some wind, the RSV has me spoiled after riding behind the fairing. :)

Very nice, Art. Love the colors....and bet it hauls balls too!!

Thanks.... it's pretty quick. That's one thing that I like about the Valks, they do haul butt. But....over 3000 rpm they DO suck up some gas.

I liked the black one you had better, but glad you are back on a Vaulk. :rasberry:

It is a different color though.

George, the black one was the Tourer...had hard bags. I could buy a set of those but OEM Valkyrie bags must be made of gold, as much as people sell them for. Maybe some aftermarket hard bags are in the future. I have a set of leather bags that came with the bike but don't like the looks of them.

George, the black one was the Tourer...had hard bags. I could buy a set of those but OEM Valkyrie bags must be made of gold, as much as people sell them for. Maybe some aftermarket hard bags are in the future. I have a set of leather bags that came with the bike but don't like the looks of them.

Here is one that comes with the bags :whistling::whistling:

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=274906

Temptation, temptation :rotf::rotf: