IGNORED

We Passed 3800

mini-muffin

Holly molly

Frog man there are not enough tow trucks in any area to handle that kind of a work load.

Condor you are just the man to go through every user profile and give us the numbers. Oh and you will also need to calculate how many unregistered guests use the site.

Pegscraper you have got to be kidding we don't need to send the venture rider police to tell people if they don't participate they will be deleted.

As far as I know every one is welcome here no matter how or how often they participate.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty much impossible to tell how many of the members check in at any given time. Many check in and read but don't login. You only have to login if you actually post. I can tell you that about 990 members have actually logged in over the past 60 days. Many more than that have visited but not logged in.

Some members login and read daily. Some post daily. Some read but don't login unless they wish to post. This site crashed well over a year ago and everybody had to re-register. I STILL get emails on a regular basis saying things like "I was a member but my information seems to have been deleted". They are from folks that visit but haven't tried to post since before the crash.

The bottom line is, we get a LOT of members coming back here to read but who don't often or EVER post. They are important to. :)

Holly molly

Frog man there are not enough tow trucks in any area to handle that kind of a work load.

Condor you are just the man to go through every user profile and give us the numbers. Oh and you will also need to calculate how many unregistered guests use the site.

Pegscraper you have got to be kidding we don't need to send the venture rider police to tell people if they don't participate they will be deleted.

As far as I know every one is welcome here no matter how or how often they participate.

Redneck.... you old dog you. You out there voluntering people again?? Caught another virus??? I bet it took you forever to come up with that post..... :rotf: I'm not a moderator :clap2:....and not interested in being one.... Besides, I only have 10 fingers and 10 toes, and can't count past 19. So you go ahead and give it a try.......

It's pretty much impossible to tell how many of the members check in at any given time. Many check in and read but don't login. You only have to login if you actually post. I can tell you that about 990 members have actually logged in over the past 60 days. Many more than that have visited but not logged in.

Some members login and read daily. Some post daily. Some read but don't login unless they wish to post. This site crashed well over a year ago and everybody had to re-register. I STILL get emails on a regular basis saying things like "I was a member but my information seems to have been deleted". They are from folks that visit but haven't tried to post since before the crash.

The bottom line is, we get a LOT of members coming back here to read but who don't often or EVER post. They are important to. :)

Don, I still can't figure out why every one is getting a knee jerk reaction about this whole thing. It very simple. Do a sort on last time visited. Anything with a date of 2006 is probably not active for one reason or another. As an example.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/member.php?u=242

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/member.php?u=874

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/member.php?u=136

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/member.php?u=449

And that's in the first 3 pages, and we have a bunch of pages. And that doesn't take into consideraton those who last visited very early this year and have never posted. If they haven't visited by the end of 2008 they should be culled as well.

Remember I'm talking about visits...not posts. Everyone seems to be hanging their hat on posts, and that's not the case.

You are missing the important part of my post. Those links don't necessarily mean anything. Many folks do not login when they visit. They registered but when they come here to read, they do not login. Some of those folks could be visiting every day but because the don't bother to login, it doesn't reflect that they have been here. There is just no real way to tell how many that might be.

You are missing the important part of my post. Those links don't necessarily mean anything. Many folks do not login when they visit. They registered but when they come here to read, they do not login. Some of those folks could be visiting every day but because the don't bother to login, it doesn't reflect that they have been here. There is just no real way to tell how many that might be.

Yep, didn't think of that....... OK, I'm outta this thing. Sorry I brought the active subject up in the first place..... Go for it....

Yep, That bout wraps it up....

Its Winter, now what else can we start???

Dan... You wanna define start!!!! Synthetic oil is a waste of money... Fram oil filters are great... K&N's aren't worth the money. Premium gas is better than regular. There...that aught to keep things cookin'.....:rotf::whistling::whistling::whistling:

IT'S FUNNY HOW GOOD NEWS LIKE PASSING 3800 CAN BRING OUT THE P. M. S. IN SOME PEOPLE IF YOU ARE SUFFERING GO OUT TO THE GARAGE AND VISIT:rotf: I'M VERY PROUD TO BE A PART OF THIS SITE AND TELL EVERY YAMAHA RIDER I SEE ABOUT IT AND THE SHARED WISDOM ON IT. ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMASS IS 4001 I THINK THAT IS PLENTY OF TIME.:whistling:

Dan... You wanna define start!!!! Synthetic oil is a waste of money... Fram oil filters are great... K&N's aren't worth the money. Premium gas is better than regular. There...that aught to keep things cookin'.....:rotf::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Half right on this list. :stirthepot:

Brad

JACK , you left out the most IMPORTANT one!!!

first gens, will outrun, out perform, outshine, ANY second gen!

lol:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

just jt

3800 ? I was here when we made a big deal out of hitting 100. Im talking about the first time before the crash. Time sure does go fast. Most of the original guys are no longer around. Old Mods Freebird, Owl, and Sofapilot. I think back then we all got in every thread.

3800 ? I was here when we made a big deal out of hitting 100. Im talking about the first time before the crash. Time sure does go fast. Most of the original guys are no longer around. Old Mods Freebird, Owl, and Sofapilot. I think back then we all got in every thread.

eddie.

think back!

DALLAS was around back then, wasn't he?

lol

'nuff said!

just jt

I post occationally, read here a lot. I joined this year after i bought my Venture. My long distance, multiple night riding schedule for 07 was pretty much planned by last April. I hope to get into some of the rides this coming year. This is really a great site. Some get a lot out of chating and a lot get something good out of just reading. The people here seem to be really fine folks.

Thanks to all of you.

Steve:thumbsup2:

• 1 month later...