IGNORED

A Facebook Story

Freebird

Ok...so it all started innocently enough. I got a message on Facebook from a lady that said "Hi, you left your name and telephone number with my next door neighbor and asked that she give it to me. You can call me at XXX-XXXX and we can talk.

Me: I'm sorry but you obviously have me mistaken with somebody else. I have not given my telephone number out to any ladies.

Her: Well, it was Don Nelson and had your number on it. I looked on Facebook and see that you and I have a mutual friend so it must be you.

Me: No, I know that it wasn't me because I haven't given my number out and you live in a state a long way from me and I haven't even been to that state in probably 6 years or more.

Her: Well, if it wasn't you then how did you know that your number was left with my neighbor?

Me: Please go back to your first message to me, the one where you TOLD me that somebody named Don Nelson had left a telephone number with a message to call you.

Her: Well it just seems like quite a coincidence that somebody named Don Nelson left his number with my neighbor and then I see that you and I have a mutual friend on Facebook.

Me: I have a lot of friends on Facebook from all over the country due to a Motorcycle Group that I am involved with. Some of whom I have met personally and others are just friends from online discussion. Here's an idea. Have you thought about CALLING the number that this person left with your neighbor?

Her: Well, you have to admit that it was all a great coincidence. I just called the number and found that it was not you but somebody who lives close by. The funny part is that I am not the Cheryl that he was looking for. So, there was a Don Nelson looking for a different Cheryl and then I got on Facebook and found a different and wrong Don Nelson that I didn't know but was not the same Don Nelson looking for the wrong Cheryl.

Me: You are making me dizzy. Sweet dreams.

Her: and I'm not even a blonde.

OMG!! you're still on facebook?!?! Haven't you read the warnings? Zuckerwhoever sells all your private info and first born to spammers and aliens and Nigerian princes suck all the money out of your bank accounts and the government puts microchips in your brain while you sleep!!!

It hasn't happened to me yet either, but I just thought you might like to know.:whistling:

was she hot in her FB pictures?

Maybe she was....Maybe she wasn't.... :) I guess it depends on whether or not you like very short shorts, a belly baring shirt and long slender legs. Otherwise, nothing special. :innocent:

and Just how does the butterfly fit in with all of this?:confused24:

Butterfly? I know not of what you speak. :whistling: But if I did, that would be a different story. :)

A friend of my wifes' put us on Facebook. The next day I got an e-mail from "Candy" in Victoria who said I looked real interesting and she really wanted to talk to me. I checked, it would only cost $ 6.00/minute to talk to her. I don't go on Facebook but apparently I have over 200 "friends". I probably know about ten of them.

We rented a car in Las Vegas. When we went to pick it up we darn near got arrested as they had already given me a car. Another guy with the same name got there ahead of me.

We went on a cruise and there was considerable confusion when we checked in. My wife is Janet Butler and there were three of them on the boat.

Maybe she was....Maybe she wasn't.... :) I guess it depends on whether or not you like very short shorts, a belly baring shirt and long slender legs. Otherwise, nothing special. :innocent:

Butterfly? I know not of what you speak. :whistling: But if I did, that would be a different story. :)

Now to have butterfleas with long legs and bellies all in one post, that just gives me stomach thoughts, now where is the ice-cream??

you know the rules DON!! now where's the pictures????:rotf:

you know the rules DON!! now where's the pictures????:rotf:

WOW now thats a walmart soap opera!!!!