IGNORED

Thanksgiving Wish

Lone Eagle

Condor sent this too me today - and I thought I would share with everyone. A nice touch.

A Poem For Thanksgiving

Count Your Blessings

Count your blessings instead of your crosses;

Count your gains instead of your losses.

Count your joys instead of your woes;

Count your friends instead of your foes.

Count your smiles instead of your tears;

Count your courage instead of your fears.

Count your full years instead of your lean;

Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.

Count on God instead of yourself.

May Your Stuffing Be Tasty,

May Your Turkey Be Plump,

May Your Potatoes N Gravy Have Not A Lump,

May Your Yams Be Delicious,

May Your Pies Take The Prize,

May Your Thanksgiving Dinner

Stay Off Of Your Thighs!

AND be ye THANKFUL!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Guest KitCarson

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!! All of you are a delight sometimes.......This morning I read some of this stuff, Todd has a flat tire.....and is sweeping the air that fell out , out of the garage door:rotfl::rotfl:This day in age, this kind of attitude is great. Another fellow is trying to find out where his cake came from, and more friendly banter over that, and one fellow has finally gotten his wife to ride with him, which will make the world a better place for him.

So keeping it short, just saying Happy Thanksgiving, to all of you. Kit:bighug:

Guest tessa c2

like to wish all my US friends a great thanksgiving, and ride safe:grandma: it's -13 degrees here this morning just a tad nippy, have a great day, pete

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you from the Nelson's house also. It will be a quiet day here. Just Eileen, Dylan and I along with the brother in law and wife's nephew. Lot's of good food and a nice time. We have much to be thankful for...sometimes we let life get in the way and forget that.

I am thankful for each and every one of you. You are a big and VERY GOOD part of my life. Thanks for being here.

And a Happy Thanksgiving to everybody in web-site land; biggest turkey I ever cooked was 26 lbs., those days are over with. Got a 5 lb.der this time. That's the only thing your not happy about afterwards is the weight you've gained after the holidays. :o So all kidding aside, everybody have a happy turkey day, and maybe a good size dinner will help fight off the cold I got for this holiday.

Belinda and I would like to join in the good wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends at our website. Let's all take a few minutes to count our blessings--particular that of living in the greatest Nation of all times. Don't forget to say a little thanks to the Military that allow us to celebrate our lives in the peace and safey of our homes.

Jim