IGNORED

A first for me....

bj66

A first for me Yesterday. We had some crappy weather yesterday. It was the first time I have ever experienced rain, thunder, lightning, hail, and snow, all in the same day. Not to mention having blizzard warnings and flood warnings at the same time. South Dakota, dont like the weather, just wait a bit, it'll change..........Cmon spring, you can do it.........

They said it was coming, but the lightning,thunder and hail was a bonus. We got about 4 inches of snow. They predicted 5 to 9 inches. So that was good. North and east of me they got a foot. Didnt need that........(didnt need the 4 either)

A first for me Yesterday. We had some crappy weather yesterday. It was the first time I have ever experienced rain, thunder, lightning, hail, and snow, all in the same day. Not to mention having blizzard warnings and flood warnings at the same time. South Dakota, dont like the weather, just wait a bit, it'll change..........Cmon spring, you can do it.........

South Dakota, we went wind riding through your state back in 04. The only time I've ever felt the bike lift up and fly for a few feet. THAT WAS A RUSH!:thumbsup2::D

On Sunday morning when we got up we had 1/2" inch of snow on the deck. It snowed and sleeted and snowed and sleeted again. Then hail that covered the deck again and rain and thunder and lighting all in one day. Got to love northern Wisconsin weather.

And today 15 plus inches of snow and the trails are closed this really sucks.

Richie R

That same storm deposited 17 inches of thunder snow here in WI.

They even predicted the thunder snow.

They predicted that same system for us but they were wrong , it stayed south went your way and we didnt get any new snow, just got colder again.

The Last few years Ive been riding by now.

Brian

A first for me Yesterday. We had some crappy weather yesterday. It was the first time I have ever experienced rain, thunder, lightning, hail, and snow, all in the same day... QUOTE]

You should try all thos during a ride... I had all thos on my way home from work last week. And its only a 10 mile ride.

For those that have never experienced thunder snow...

It is really different. because the visibility is near zero with the heavy snow coming down when the lightning flashes, you can not tell what direction it came from, everything just lights up with a bluish white flash. Followed closely by thunder that sounds more like a loud POOF that the normal rolling thunder sound. Because the snow attenuates both the flash and the thunder, if you see and/or hear it, it was close.

I think it is cool.