IGNORED

Just my luck!

steamer

I've been looking for a low priced used trike kit to install on the bike so we can see if this is the way to go for me and the princess. We found one in the classified here on theVR sit, So we took a road trip 300 miles out to MA. to pick up my new to me voyager trike kit.One day round trip,total of 600 miles,plus tolls.Very happy with the kit so far...Today I'm checking craigs list,just to see if thier's anything I can't do with out,when I come across a voyager trike kit not 8 mile away from me for the same price!!!AAAARRRGGG.:bang head::bang head::bang head: anyway, if anyone is looking for a trike kit with attachments for a 86 goldwing there is one for sale in Ovid NY.for $1500.00,obo.Will also fit most any bike with the right attaching kit.

Hey Buddy!!

Welcome to the world of Trikes! Hope it works out for you. Looking forward to riding with you this coming season!!

Hey Bob. By the way, Hannigan's had a big fire yesterday. They say they'll be back and running in the future. Bill

I've been looking for a low priced used trike kit to install on the bike so we can see if this is the way to go for me and the princess. We found one in the classified here on theVR sit, So we took a road trip 300 miles out to MA. to pick up my new to me voyager trike kit.One day round trip,total of 600 miles,plus tolls.Very happy with the kit so far...Today I'm checking craigs list,just to see if thier's anything I can't do with out,when I come across a voyager trike kit not 8 mile away from me for the same price!!!AAAARRRGGG.:bang head::bang head::bang head: anyway, if anyone is looking for a trike kit with attachments for a 86 goldwing there is one for sale in Ovid NY.for $1500.00,obo.Will also fit most any bike with the right attaching kit.

What would it take to make it fit a 1st Gen??