IGNORED

Tail of the Dragon V @ Vogel

DragonRider

Tail of the Dragon @ Vogel V

Aug. 17-21, 2011

Vogel State Park

Blairsville, Ga.

Registration will begin at 12:00 PM Wed. Aug. 17, 2011, in front of the convenience store/office. You can register there or register early by mail. I will be posting the official registration form in a few weeks.

There are cabins, camp sites, rv sites at the park. There are also several motels in nearby Blairsville. I will be contacting them and try to set up a block of rooms at a reduced rate. I know many have stayed at the Best Western in Blairsville. I will be posting a list of all the local motels also. More info will be forthcoming soon.

You can also RSVP by clicking on the VR calendar.

image.php?u=79&type=sigpic&dateline=1286138369

i'm still up in the air on vogel. i really want to go. guess i better make up my mind. lots of meets already on the calender this year since i'm back into the cushmans, and putting on 2 venture rider meets of my own. i have a bad habit of spreading myself to thin. if you all have never been to vogel it's a no brainer, GO. lewis knows how to put on one fine meet. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sooo, now that the date is set, when is the Asheville date gonna be set?????

At the moment I am not sure about Asheville other than I would love to have another long weekend/mini rally. One date suggested was the June 9/12 weekend and so far that sounds good for me. I know I am wanting to take some vacation time about that time any way. If you want to see how much interest we get for then, we will see. I do hope to go to Vogal again and will just have to wait so see how that works out.

RandyA

You said if I wanted to get there!! :think:

I'm thinking about bringing the family in the suburban. I can always hook up the big box trailer for when (not if) we have to reassemble your bike on the side of the road. (again):mytruck::stirthepot:

I'll be heading up that way. I think today I will make my resv. for one of the cabins, if there are any left. I hope you all don't mind, but I have asked a couple of cousins of mine to go, they ride GoldWing Trikes. And, I hope you all give them a hard time about that. Because, they give me a hard time when I ride with them. It's really hard riding the best.

Ken:cool10:

If gas prices don't go down we'll all be holding neighborhood block bike rally's and walking there. Crapolla on this stuff. Filled up my pickup the other day. 75.00 stinkin bucks!!!Hellllllllpppppp.

:crying:

I still wont believe it until I see it if Jerry makes it......................And for those that dont know who I am talking about Jerry Stone (My Cousin) is married to Dottie, Kens cousin. I have been trying to get him to Vogel for many years.................

I'll be heading up that way. I think today I will make my resv. for one of the cabins, if there are any left. I hope you all don't mind, but I have asked a couple of cousins of mine to go, they ride GoldWing Trikes. And, I hope you all give them a hard time about that. Because, they give me a hard time when I ride with them. It's really hard riding the best.

Ken:cool10:

Lewis,

Jerry keeps telling me that he is going to come this year, and bring my cousin Sonny and his wife. I have also asked a friend Joe and his wife Mary to go, they ride a RSV trike also. I don't know about them, she has had a bout with cancer. She is over her treatmets, we'll just have to see about them.

I'm looking forward to seeing everybody this year. I have had fun the last two years that I have gone. There sure are a lot of nice and helpful people on this site.

Ken

just set up res. for vogel for the camper.

Dan you can always pitch your tent on our site. As long as your not going to attract bears LOL

If you hear a loud boom in the middle of the night its probally just one of those 2nd Gens Backfiring!!!:whistling: