IGNORED

POll on current darksiders

CaptainJoe

Well, Like txrider, I had Diamond Back put 2 1/4" whitwalls on both sides of a Nexen C/T

3 years ago, and now have 25,000 miles on it. (front and rear) Cost was just over $200, but have gotten 3 years so far. The wearbars are starting to get down there now. Probably woudn't take it on a long trip with this tire, so I'll have to decide which tire to put on it next summer.

As for the front tire, I put a Dunlop 402 rear HD MT90-16 WWW on the front running backwards. (wider WW and more tread than the front)

At the same miles, 25,000 it has a ton of tread left on it, but has cupped, so I'll put on the back of my bobber next summer. Again, not sure what I'll do next.

But I will replace both at the same time.

Steve

Edited by eagleeye
www size

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just put the car tire on the rear a few days ago. I read all there was to read on the darksider forum.

With only 100 miles, I'm still in the "check it out" stage. Did have to adjust the tilt of the sidecar, and it rides great. Makes sense with the sidecar rig as I don't lean the same as a 2-wheeler. I haven't had it over 65 mph either.

Then again, I'm new to sidecars and bikes as a driver, so it's all an experiment at this stage!

:cool10:

What size and Brand of tire did you put on your bike:confused: