IGNORED

Thanks Texas...here comes the snow!<grin>

gunkylump

Well, you folks in Texas are really going to put it to us this time...or so the weatherman says.....they have to blame somebody, right?

They're guesstimating approximately 35 cm's in the next 24 hours.....well over a foot! How the heck is Wiarton Willie....Poughkeepsie Pete's cousin...ever going to see his shadow?

This has been a real winter here in southern ontario....cold, cold, cold, more snow than the historical averages.....wow!

I guess on the plus side...if it's coming from Texas....it's gonna be "warm" snow, right?

gunk:doh:

Gunk, We do our part!!! :rasberry:

Well, you folks in Texas are really going to put it to us this time...or so the weatherman says.....they have to blame somebody, right?

They're guesstimating approximately 35 cm's in the next 24 hours.....well over a foot! How the heck is Wiarton Willie....Poughkeepsie Pete's cousin...ever going to see his shadow?

This has been a real winter here in southern ontario....cold, cold, cold, more snow than the historical averages.....wow!

I guess on the plus side...if it's coming from Texas....it's gonna be "warm" snow, right?

Its global warming. Not much snow in my part of Texas but its cooooold. Not going to be any riding for almost a week its brutal.

gee it's 9 degrees C here today and sunny...... what does snow even look like?

Nice ride to work this morning... a bit cool but a great ride home at the end of the day.... it is only 10 miles each way but I enjoy it.

Watching the Chicago (WGN) news and it is looking pretty dangerous out that way so all joking aside.... be safe guys!

Gunk, We do our part!!! :rasberry:

Well, it was quite the night last night at work....snow, brutal winds...then rain, freezing rain, more snow..and the winds!

Not as much snow as expected, maybe 8 inches or so.....I must say, Beth's car was awesome going in to work last night, the roads were not good, drifted over with rather large drifts...some up over 3 feet.....that Infiniti M35x is a great machine....a little tough on fuel, but a great car in weather like this. Storm has cleared this area, and now it's going to get cold again...-12 or worse tonight...I'll be glad when my night shifts are done for this cycle.

So, Texas...thanks for thinking of us.....but next time, we'll just let it slip by, OK?

gunk:whistling:

were here for you!!

Well, it was quite the night last night at work....snow, brutal winds...then rain, freezing rain, more snow..and the winds!

Not as much snow as expected, maybe 8 inches or so.....I must say, Beth's car was awesome going in to work last night, the roads were not good, drifted over with rather large drifts...some up over 3 feet.....that Infiniti M35x is a great machine....a little tough on fuel, but a great car in weather like this. Storm has cleared this area, and now it's going to get cold again...-12 or worse tonight...I'll be glad when my night shifts are done for this cycle.

So, Texas...thanks for thinking of us.....but next time, we'll just let it slip by, OK?

gunk:whistling: