IGNORED

You Got To Do, What You Got To Do.

KarlS

Sometimes you feel like everyone has diarrhea and you're the last outhouse left in the in the world. Or you realize it's a dog eat dog world and you're wearing milk bone underwear. Today was one of those days. BUT alas the phone rang and my Daughters big sister (from the big brothers big sisters program) called and wanted to take Abigail away tonight. Well I decided to mosey up to the local bar and grill and relax for a spell. Now you single parents understand what it is like to spend day end and day out and your only conversation is with a 12 year old and how you NEED adult interaction. So on a steady diet of Bud Lite Draft and double shots of apple pucker I was interacting. Sooooo with a DJ entertaining us they decided to play stump the drunk (me) by betting if I knew the name of the songs they were playing. I may forget what day of the week it is but I remember my music and the farther back in time they went the more they played into my hand. I somehow became the best buddy of everyone in the bar. ( except for one women that grabbed me in the wrong place and I informed her I was out of 10 foot poles). All in all I had a great night and no matter how I feel in the morning I will look back fondly on this self indulging escape of responsibility I perpetrated tonight. In conclusion with the absence of good riding weather (my normal escape) I found a one time haven in a desolate cold snowy tundra to let the pressures of everyday life pass me by. Yes yes I know this cannot be an everyday solution but it did feel good. You probably didn't want to hear this and most likely couldn't care less but I told you anyway. :8: Time to watch the DUKE in "She Wore A Yellow Ribbon" and go to bed. Hope you all have as good of a Sunday as I have plan on having. :draming: Good Night.

Every time I see that ****heads car that ran over me in 06 sitting at a bar I stop. He usually leaves within 5 min. but I have a little fun. Drink pop and let everyone know what he did for me and what I intend to do for him when he grows a set. One of these days he ain't gonna get away!! I'll just go home and wait for Skid!!!!:rotfl::rotfl::whistling:

Your typing was pretty good.

Glad you had a good time and a brief escape.

RR

I know enough to stop drinking a couple hours before I leave and switch to coffee and ice water and sober up before I drive home, and of course spell check helps. LOL.

I was going to ask him the same question. maybe he means she lets him have a night out in the garage!!!!!?????:witch_brew::witch_brew:

Hey any night out is better than no night out! The garage is where I do my best imbibing. You don't even have to have a fridge this time of the year, just set it outside. I've yet been pinched by johnny law for walking {or stumbling} back home. So I'm with Bob on this one.:beer::thumbsup2::rotfl::D