IGNORED

Wooo Hooo Walts Here!

Squidley

Just a quick shout to those following the travels of our own Wes 0778. I met him in Dayton TX and rode with him back to our house, as he was coming from Sulphur LA after spending the night with BoomerCPO.

Walt gets the Brass Cahonies award as he rode through some lousy weather heading West. The temperature just kept dropping and by the time we got to our house it was 37 degrees and windy as hell the whole time. I was frozen from riding the 80 miles there and back, and you all know how well insulated I am :whistling:

I would normally agree with you folks about 37 being riding weather. I have to say after the rain and the wind blowing about 20+ mph....I was a Popsicle! But thats ok I knew I would acclimate at some point and I still was riding in mid January...so I'll try not to whine so much

:hihi:

Where's the thread about Walt's travels?

I didn't find his travel thread yet, but did figure out where he's headed. :scratchchin:

Looks like ya'll are fixin' to have a great time this weekend.:cool10:

Say hi to everyone for me, and I'll probably be headin' that direction in a couple months.:stickpoke:

Later, Scooter Bob

You do not want to know what the temp is rite now ! Jerry and I took a vote ! We are going to let it warm up today before we start to set up today .

It is a great sunny day down here buuuuttt rite now it is 33 f [ that is colder than beer ] but it will warm up and tomorrow it will be in the 60s ! so Walt , welcome to the sun coast !