IGNORED

S.E. Houston Mini-Maint Day 2-19-11

pktexas

I am going to perform a Valve Check/Adjustment on my 05 RSV. I decided not to go the dealer route (long story). With the excellent posting on the procedure from V7Goose, I would rather learn to do it myself. Ponch has agreed to be on hand to supervise. With the amount of time needed to do this job, I will be tearing the bike down the day before. So, if anyone wants to come and see the check/adjustment procedure done Sat. Feb 19th on a 2nd Gen Venture, all are welcome.

Here is the location:

Perry & Mollie Kuhns

2713 Pebble Creek Dr.

Pearland, TX 77581

Edited by pktexas
Change of bikes being worked on

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Depending on how soon you want to sell it, bring it out to the MX Day on 3/26/11 there will probably be more people to tear into it... just a thought

I wonder if I could bring Suzie (my '89 Intruder) on Friday and tear her down to have the carbs cleaned. She hasn't really been run much since I got Roxie, and I want to clean her up for sale? I've never de-gunked carbs. How much work is it?

Dave

Is this Saturday's mini-maint day still on?

Jim, saturday still planned. Looks like the weather is going to be great finally. Even got to mow the yard today and get all of Mollies plants out of the garage. Still planning to do the valve check and adj on mine. So everyone welcome to come, watch, help or if you have some maint that needs to be done, bring it on. Can you make it next weekend? Welcome to stay here.

I wonder if I could bring Suzie (my '89 Intruder) on Friday and tear her down to have the carbs cleaned. She hasn't really been run much since I got Roxie, and I want to clean her up for sale? I've never de-gunked carbs. How much work is it?

Dave

Zipcode,

Bring her over and we'll tear into it if you would like. Were still planning on coming over and might have aamcotrans with us.

Perry, what can we bring with us bud?

Zipcode,

Bring her over and we'll tear into it if you would like. Were still planning on coming over and might have aamcotrans with us.

Perry, what can we bring with us bud?

Hey Brad,

I lost track of days, etc, and will be in Grand Rapids this weekend. Thanks for the offer!

Dave

Janet and myself will be there, always a good time watching somebody elses bike get tore apart!! What do you need us to bring???

Great, should have plenty of room in the garage for a viewing section to cheer me on I am sure. Can't wait.

I know we just had a MD last month at Thom's for those who could make it, so if anybody has anything they need done on Saturday, bring it on. Have only my one lift adapter which will be holding my bike for the valve adj. Have a Carbtune, if needed.

I am off on Friday getting the bike torn down for Sat. So anybody needs anything or has a question about directions, give me a call or send me a PM. Here is the address again: Bring yourselves, weather should be great.

2713 Pebble Creek Dr.

Pearland, tx 77581

832-274-3618 cell

281-997-2248 Hm

(Crear Creek Sub-Div) look for Mollies bike and sons R6 in front of house. Park bikes in driveway.