Wisconsin maintenance day 2011

Scooter Bob

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob I had a great time.

Thank you for hosting this event.

Good food, good friends, lots of laughs, and oh ya, we got some work done to.

But you should not be sneaking in pics of me, you'll break your camera.......

I even got to tryout the new horn, IT WORKED. Moved that cage right back into her own lane.

The rain even held off till 15 minutes after I got home.

Good luck tomorrow.

made it home in 1hour with a stop for gas and the internet said it would take 1hr 20 min,not bad htanks to everyone for all the help.runs much better after that carbsync.have a good nite guys and galls.have a couple porkchops in a can for me while i'm at work.

Jeff wish you and the mes could have stayed, we enjoyed meeting you both but I know how it is when duty calls you have to go to work so you can keep riding.

Scooter and Mrs Scooter, Thank You, Thank You Thank You, we had such a great time. You all opened up your house and made us feel like we had been friends for years. You messed up though.................now you won't be able to shed us. We will show up when you least expect us. . Great meeting all the Jeff's at times I thought there was an echo in the garage. Dan you are a hoot don't change love ya the way you are. Again thanks to everyone and especially the Scooters.

We meet up with EUSA1 and Mrs EUSA1 on the way home. We were cruising down the road and they came up behind us so we stopped for a rootbeer and sandwich. They said hello to everyone exceot IHTRUCKGUY they said since he rode a 1st gen he didn't count.........or was it he couldn't count. Just funnin ya Dan.

Bob good luck tomorrow text me or post something to let us know how things went........

Inguiring minds minds want to know.

Good Job:bighug:

[quote=Rick Haywood;We meet up with EUSA1 and Mrs EUSA1 on the way home. We were cruising down the road and they came up behind us so we stopped for a rootbeer and sandwich. They said hello to everyone exceot IHTRUCKGUY they said since he rode a 1st gen he didn't count.........or was it he couldn't count.

:bighug:

all true!!! wish we could have seen everyone,

thanks for the rootbeer fix!!

:group cheers:

Edited by eusa1

Home safe and sound....

Scooter Bob and Karen,Thanks for hosting the great time......:thumbsup2:

Good Luck tomorrow Bob....

It was great to see old friends and make some new ones.....

Hey Rick,I won't hold it against you that your buds with eusa1....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

He will really be whining now that I have a clutch that doesn't slip..:stickpoke:

Can you say even faster now...:rasberry:

Thanks for the great weekend....

BTW,I mentioned to Shari about hosting a Wisconsin MD at our place..

She is thinking real hard about it..

She said at least she would be able to make this one....:whistling:

one good way to make sure that old bucket of bolts of yours will make the trip!!:rotf::whistling:mike

hey bob, thanks to you and karen for hosting. heidi and i had a real good time. was good to see everyone and i know it was nice to have someone not named jeff their. good luck tomorrow and let us know how it went.:fingers-crossed-emo thanks again, bill and heidi.

hey bob, thanks to you and karen for hosting. heidi and i had a real good time. was good to see everyone and i know it was nice to have someone not named jeff their. good luck tomorrow and let us know how it went.:fingers-crossed-emo thanks again, bill and heidi.

Hey,,,,, I resemble that comment.

Watch it, I know a few more Jeffs that I could round up..........:stickpoke:

BTW,I mentioned to Shari about hosting a Wisconsin MD at our place..

She is thinking real hard about it..

She said at least she would be able to make this one....:whistling:

Erika was thinking that it sounds like we were having to much fun. She is again thinking of learning to be a passenger/back seat driver once her foot is better.

Caddott would be my record one day ride.

I'm already starting to try to figure out the logistics of that trip.

Maybe I'll turn her into a biker babe yet. :big-grin-emoticon: