IGNORED

hmmmmmm !

BIG TOM

Got an e-mail confirmation that carbtune received my order for a carbtune pro....Hmmmmm very interisting..I didn't order one..checked with my credit card company and they said yep I ordered it . checked the conformation again and the shipping addy is mine....hmmmm...checked my wallet and hmmmm, my credit card is missing hmmmmm....someone from this site has been coaxing Taters again...........whoever it was thanks..........hmmmmm....maybe thats why she was in my wallet yesterday..hmmmmmmmmm ......Taters must learn to log me off and herself on..........BUSTED..............:fnd_(16):now I have to tell her that I must have lost my credit card and that I reported it stolen..........

I think somebody is going to have to get right over there to protect Taters,,,,, somebody who has some time, and I heard that Bob has to go back to work,,,,, let's see, it's about 2 hours from here, so if I leave at 8 am?????? ya that's good,,, not too early, get there about 10,,,, just in time for the mailman,,, and that should solve the problem,, mostly,,,, I mean the evidence will be gone and Tater's will be safe once again,,,,,,,, ya I could help out I guess,,,,,, and she's a good cook,,,all right!!!! now to figure out which day!!!!

I think somebody is going to have to get right over there to protect Taters,,,,, somebody who has some time, and I heard that Bob has to go back to work,,,,, let's see, it's about 2 hours from here, so if I leave at 8 am?????? ya that's good,,, not too early, get there about 10,,,, just in time for the mailman,,, and that should solve the problem,, mostly,,,, I mean the evidence will be gone and Tater's will be safe once again,,,,,,,, ya I could help out I guess,,,,,, and she's a good cook,,,all right!!!! now to figure out which day!!!!

My door is always open to you and I have 2 guests rooms completed. I'll leave the light on for you. then you can show me why my peperoni is so dry....:fatsmiley:

Guest RawHide

What a TOPIC...Big Tom you are truly a Character in your own rights...YOU GOT ME LAUGHING OUT LOUD here!

Excuse me gotta see the Lady Room...cya in a few minutes LOL!