IGNORED

Who da thunk it

BIG TOM

Severe weather warnings in Buffalo NY. 12 TO 18 more inches expected FOR BUFFALO ...east and the areas north of Buffalo by tomorrow morning..Left work 4hrs. early after battling to get in this morning........Taters has a party tonight and says she is going....(she ain't right in the head) BONGOBOB, I thought YOU lived in the snow belt? Keep that stuff to yourself, I don't want it.........I HATE SNOW !!!!!:bang head::bang head::bang head:

I have to ask, there used to be a place called the 747 lounge in Buffalo, is it still there or does anyone remember it? The reason I ask is I went to a programming class in Buffalo for Moog machining centers. Wednesday night was "drink till you drown night", and I did.

This place was so cool, basically a fuselage of an airplane mounted next to a hotel, turned into a bar with disco balls, flashy lights, you had to purchase a ticket for admittance. Staff was dressed as flight attendants.

I have to ask, there used to be a place called the 747 lounge in Buffalo, is it still there or does anyone remember it? The reason I ask is I went to a programming class in Buffalo for Moog machining centers. Wednesday night was "drink till you drown night", and I did.

This place was so cool, basically a fuselage of an airplane mounted next to a hotel, turned into a bar with disco balls, flashy lights, you had to purchase a ticket for admittance. Staff was dressed as flight attendants.

Its been gone for years.....I've just heard about it mind you........:confused24:never been there myself :whistling:I believe it was across the street from theBuffalo int. airport...It was also the Playboy Club for a while so I've heard ..............I like bunnies...................

I dunno, Tom, I might actually have to go out and shovel the driveway tomorrow, can't see the concrete any more. Why, it's almost 1/4 up to the hubcaps now!! Hope I dson't have to actually start the snowblower finally...

SC89Venture I work for Moog in the Aircraft Division. Moog isn't the nice place it used to be but it is still a decent place. Yup. the Club 747 went out with Disco!

I dunno, Tom, I might actually have to go out and shovel the driveway tomorrow, can't see the concrete any more. Why, it's almost 1/4 up to the hubcaps now!! Hope I dson't have to actually start the snowblower finally...

Awwww poor Bob.... Have had some nice days for riding on the wet coast.:stirthepot: May even ride the scoot, to Courtney BC next weekend. :duck:

Not much in the way of snow on the Hwy, during my trip from Wainwright to Vancouver Island.

:thumbsup2: