IGNORED

Very cool...

Kregerdoodle

how very very cool and uplifting....would love to have been there to share in God's praise....... i wonder how long before the pc police get involved in this type activity? it will take only one complaint from a non believer, an agnostic, any non Christian or simply from someone who believes there lunch at the mall was disrupted. bless those folks who participated ... i personally thought it was awesome...... i recon i'm ready for the whiplash to come............

how very very cool and uplifting....would love to have been there to share in God's praise....... i wonder how long before the pc police get involved in this type activity? it will take only one complaint from a non believer, an agnostic, any non Christian or simply from someone who believes there lunch at the mall was disrupted. bless those folks who participated ... i personally thought it was awesome...... i recon i'm ready for the whiplash to come............

Speaking as a resident of the city (But I wasn't there. darn it!) the response has been overwhelmingly positive. While I'm not religious myself, I thought it was a great idea and I've yet to meet anyone in the area who didn't agree. As for potential complainers..well...after seeing the great response to this lovely action, they pretty much kept their mouths shut. Now...if we could only get some politicians to practice that same mouth shutting technique, things would be even nicer.

Now to imagine sitting there having lunch and then all these people, fellow shoppers, lunchers, start singing the Hallelujah chorus,,,,,, wow, you just don't think that all those strangers may be part of your family.

Kind of brings to mind the statement: and they walk among us,,,,, but in a sort of different light,,,, quite a Bright Light I might add.

" The only other thing that struck me was - does everyone in America walk around with a camera and video corder these days"........... welcome to the new world. i see a plus and minus side to this issue......you really can't trust you are having a private moment these days........ you may have played hooky from work and headed to the mall with your wife ...only to be in the background of someones you tube....then you boss happens to see you.... oh well.....

Probally get arrested most places anymore but that was GREAT!! Saw a bell ringer the other day that was telling everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I was laughing as I asked him "Aren't you supposed to be using Happy holidays or something like that now? He said "Yep, Are you going to tell on me?" and laughed. Not Me!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

And Happy Birthday JESUS. Hope you get all you want for your Birthday. It would probally match a lot of our lists!!

Ditto, ditto, and ditto!:bighug:

It's got to be a fake. No way are you going to find that many people that sing that well and actually know the words.:think:

Just to help clarify things for those who don't know the whole story.... The event took place at the Seaway Mall food court here in Welland, Ontario. The singers were from a choir that was putting on a show later in the week and decided that this would be a fun way to get in some publicity. The public was unaware of the happening and the video was shot by someone from the choir. It was a very nice surprise for those present and very appropriate given the closeness of Christmas. I wish I had been there! As I previously mentioned, there have been no complaints in the local newspapers or to anyone of note. You would have to be one very arrogant and ignorant jerk to complain about something this nice and joyful! Oops! Did I just say that out loud? Sorry!

It's got to be a fake. No way are you going to find that many people that sing that well and actually know the words.:think:

I initially was thinking about that watching it - BUT - I bet it was a church choir that had pre-arranged that along with the piano or whatever player.

"You would have to be one very arrogant and ignorant jerk to complain about something this nice and joyful! Oops!"............. you can find that type person anywhere you look.....this has been some local news around my parts lately.....you will notice that all this commotion is due to "ONE" person complaining....and of all people - it was veteran... go figure.

http://www.dailytarheel.com/index.php/article/2010/10/removal_of_christian_ag_sparks_controversy

Just to help clarify things for those who don't know the whole story.... The event took place at the Seaway Mall food court here in Welland, Ontario. The singers were from a choir that was putting on a show later in the week and decided that this would be a fun way to get in some publicity. The public was unaware of the happening and the video was shot by someone from the choir. It was a very nice surprise for those present and very appropriate given the closeness of Christmas. I wish I had been there! As I previously mentioned, there have been no complaints in the local newspapers or to anyone of note. You would have to be one very arrogant and ignorant jerk to complain about something this nice and joyful! Oops! Did I just say that out loud? Sorry!

I figured it must be. I did like it but was sure it was a choir because they're voices were beautiful.:santa:

Me two I would love to see more open Christmas spirit and flag waving in our two countries. Lets put Christmas trees back in our malls and fly our flags with pride like we have done for generations, instead of hiding in the shadows of politial correctnes fear.

Exactly why we need to have more public display's of our beliefs and patriatism to let our governments USA and CANADIAN know who our two countries belong to and not to be intimidated be recent immigration or politial correctness BS. I am all for religious freedoms what ever that may or may not be. But not to the point were people born and bred on these shores have to stiffle ours just because Johnny come lately say's so, yet expect us to accommadate thiers.

Edited by saddlebum