IGNORED

What Canadians say on the 1st day of a Snowfall

E-Fishin-C

Saskies and Newfies are one and the same, brothers in arms, when it comes to alcohol and partying no one does it better!!!!

Lookit how both groups love to party and drink their booze!!!

I submit the Grey Cup in Edmonton this week as proof.......

Brian

Saskies and Newfies are one and the same, brothers in arms, when it comes to alcohol and partying no one does it better!!!!

Lookit how both groups love to party and drink their booze!!!

I submit the Grey Cup in Edmonton this week as proof.......

Brian

I dont know about the Saskies, but I know several Newfies and they can keep a brewery in business for a long long time

:hihi:

I dont know about the Saskies, but I know several Newfies and they can keep a brewery in business for a long long time

:hihi:

If ya want to see Saskies partying take some time on Sunday to watch the CFL Grey Cup Game in Edmonton Alberta this year, its been estimated there are 100,000 Rider fans in town. Its the Canadian version of the Super Bowl , in the 98th year.

Saskatchewan Roughriders are in it for the 2nd year in a row and the Rider fans are absolutely crazy!! The Rider fans party so hard and just take over a city, and some party so hard they dont make it to the game.

The game is at 6pm Eastern on TSN in Canada but streaming is available for the US fans at http://tsn.ca/cfl/feature/?id=33596

BTW if there are any UNC Tarheel fans around that remember Darian Durant from 2004 as quarterback,now he is the Roughriders QB and Passed over 5000 yards this year, leading passer in league.

Party ON!!!!:beersign: Molson Pilsner rocks!!!

Brian