IGNORED

Victory Vision

footsie

Got to ride a 2011 Victory vision monday, very nice bike, excellent handling on the interstate. My friend bought one Yesterday. white 2011

these bikes are very nice and equiped well, heated grip and set are standard.

The 2011 drive train is much quieter than the 2010.

Gregg

Guest Ken8143
I am afraid to test drive one! They are supposed to be a wonderful machine to ride, but they are sooo ugly!

Craigr

I saw one on the road yesterday - everyone thus far looked like it was hit by an ugly stick, but somehow this one didn't look so bad to me. Nothing else like it out there!

Nina & I tried a 2009 out... was nice to drive but wind buffeting was a lot more than expected. Position of the passenger floorboards was uncomfortable for her and you can't change them.

I'd really like to test ride the Cross Country one day. They come with a trunk now (option) ... nice looking scoot and great reviews.

THE 2011 engine noise much quieter than the 2010, the pipes are a little louder with a great tone, the 50 degree engine has a great sound. And while I agree that Victory's first color combination was just plain awful, the white one looks great.

I can not afford now, nor am I ready to give up the Venture, but if you are looking for the most hi tech machine the Vision is it.

I had rode to my doctor's appointment on monday, met the owner of a new 2011 vision in the doctors office, we both came out a the same time and he had a eye doctor app. im my direction. He offered to let me ride his Vision, so I did.

I went to put on my chaps and gloves, he told me you want need them, OK it was only 50 degrees but I took his word, and just put my jacket on, well with the grip and seat warmer he was right, just very comfortable.

The Vision is a great bike, smooth as silk, and very comfortable to me.

Ofcourse the Venture will be under me for a long time yet.

Gregg

:whistling: