IGNORED

WOW, what an improvement!

Just put the collector back on the bike last night from the repair, just had to fire it up without the mufflers....... it was 11:30 PM, inside the garage.......thought I had my sons small block Camaro in there with headers only!

Skip 12 hours till today, was getting ready to re-hang the mufflers when I decided to run up and get gas first. WHAT AN EYE-OPENER! First , the local neighborhood Harley guys are now EXTREMELY jealous! You know, the ones who run straight pipes and think their stuff sounds good. Let me tell you, they don't hold a candle to a Yammy V4 with the open collector!

As far as performance, lets just say that my clutches are tight, but not with this puppy opened up! Any amount of hard throttle would bust them right loose, kinda glad 'cause I didn't want the front end off the ground with the wind we have blowing right now. She sounds really good anywhere from 4-6 grand, you really don't notice you're running those higher RPM's it sounds soooooo good! Might just have to build a set of straight pipes like CTraylor did and let the wife get used to it.........

Really don't want to put them back on..........:doh: